Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello felow pika players and my mates

DeIetedUser

Epic Pika
Hello everyone!!!
As many know me i am WinterHunterr, an survival and OpFactions player who joined pika in 2019 and play still today.

My name is Ivan, i am born in Croatia and now live in Italy-Slovenia, i am in medic college 4th year as neuro surgeon, i am good at sports and playing handball and football, love to write and am good in playing piano. I have 2 brothers who are younger than me 4-5 years, I started playing minecraft in 2015 and was known in few other survival servers among with FlowerOfSorrow who is my friend and cousin.

Last edited:

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hello WinterHunterr!
Nice to meet you! I have also been playing minecraft for years, I hope you have a nice time here :)

OP
OP
D

DeIetedUser

Epic Pika
Hello WinterHunterr!
Nice to meet you! I have also been playing minecraft for years, I hope you have a nice time here :)
honestly i been playing on pika and everything since 2019 , i had great time and still will because i have memories and friends from here, sadly my last server is deleted but thanks haha

PRO_BOT_

Hi
Hello everyone!!!
As many know me i am WinterHunterr, an survival and OpFactions player who joined pika in 2019 and play still today.

My real name is Ivan, i am born in Croatia and now live in Italy-Slovenia, i am in medic college 4th year as neuro surgeon, i am good at sports and playing handball and football, love to write and am good in playing piano. I have 2 brothers who are younger than me 4-5 years, I started playing minecraft in 2015 and was known in few other survival servers among with FlowerOfSorrow who is my friend and cousin.
Hi buddy , its so good you still playing here :)

Holadola0

Hello, WinterHunterr (Ivan)! It's nice to meet you and learn a bit about your background and interests. It sounds like you have a diverse range of talents and hobbies, from playing Minecraft and being involved in survival and OpFactions gameplay to excelling in sports like handball and football. It's also impressive that you're studying to become a neurosurgeon in your fourth year of medical college.
Writing and playing the piano are wonderful skills to have as well, as they provide creative outlets and opportunities for self-expression. Having supportive family members, including your younger brothers and your cousin FlowerOfSorrow, is also great. I also go to https://sabongbetting.ph/ a lot. At sabongbetting you can find many different games.
Thank you for sharing a bit about yourself. If you have any specific questions or if there's anything else you'd like to discuss, feel free to let me know!

Last edited:

Lucky_

Legendary Pika
Hello everyone!!!

My name is Ivan, i am born in Croatia and now live in Italy-Slovenia, i am in medic college 4th year as neuro surgeon, i am good at sports and playing handball and football, love to write and am good in playing piano. I have 2 brothers who are younger than me 4-5 years, I started playing minecraft in 2015 and was known in few other survival servers among with FlowerOfSorrow who is my friend and cousin.
Hello Winter ❄️