Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello,I am HakunaMyFapa

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
IGN and Ranks: My in game name is HakunaMyFapa. I play in almost all pika-network's servers but mostly I play in classic skyblock and KitPvP. I have SkyGod rank in classic skyblock server and GOD Rank in KitPvP server.
IRL Info: My real name is Alex. Currently I am 17 years old, I live in Greece and I have an amazing life. I am a guy with a very good personality and I always enjoy to help people.
Social Media: I do not like to giveaway my social media to people I do not know. If you would like to have a chat with me you can add me on Discord: HakunaBabe#8844 or add me on Skype: alexandros anonimous.
Hobbies: Basketball is my whole life. I play basketball since i was 5 years old and I'm still playing now. This sport makes me forget about all my problems and brings happiness and positive emotions to me when i play with my friends.
If you would like to learn anything more about me, make sure to contact me or make a comment and i will respond as soon as i can.

zquizle

Banned
Welcome in the Pika-Network Staff-Team Alex! I hope we'll have a nice time together!

Regards,

zquizle

TacosB

Veteran
Kalh tyxh from 2016's Greek staff members (3 people back then).
And since you are 17, concentrate on the panhellenic exams prep, if you are sitting them ;)

Im_Potato

Banned
HakunaMyFapa,

so u know me right? im potato
btw u introduce yourself and u said dat u love basketball.
SAMMME I LOVE BASKETBALL IM STILL PLAYING BASKETBALL MY FAVORITE SPORTS
OMG NIIIICEEE.