Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello! I'm banned! lol

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

It's a default ban message when you don't enter anything as reason.. lol
Anyways, as you mentioned, feel free to appeal if you think its false!
Uh, you didn't read the thread at all did you... not surprised.
But also you don't see a problem that there wasn't a reason stated which rule was broken,or any reason at all for a permanent ban?
Appeal what? It has been a month i still don't know why i was banned for. lol
At this point i really don't expect anything.

Anuly

Veteran
Uh, you didn't read the thread at all did you... not surprised.
But also you don't see a problem that there wasn't a reason stated which rule was broken,or any reason at all for a permanent ban?
Appeal what? It has been a month i still don't know why i was banned for. lol
At this point i really don't expect anything.
Did read your thread. Infact, I've come across hundreds of people like you over my 1+ year as a staff.
Reason not stated is almost because of duping related. Which could be easily solved by just appealing if you truly aren't guilty instead of straying away from the obvious solution to this hastle.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Also what are you doing Bubblyblake and parlapipasgr888?
Seeking attention? Really desperate just spamming random messages not related to the thread at all.
What is the thought process here?
Please if you don't have nothing to contribute about the issue being discussed, don't clutter and dilute the thread.
It's either attention seeking, or bad faith, both not very good characteristics to have.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Or he is just connected with dupes like every other single player who got banned with the same reason
If I'm connected to it I want to know how, i want any sort of proof, that is what this is about. No reason was presented, much less proof, which you should have to ban someone. And not refuse or ignore or avoid to present it when asked.
What am i going to appeal? lol.. I don't why i was banned in the first place.
Otherwise you can just ban every player on the server because you got a guess. Because everyone would be connected somehow.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Did read your thread. Infact, I've come across hundreds of people like you over my 1+ year as a staff.
Reason not stated is almost because of duping related. Which could be easily solved by just appealing if you truly aren't guilty instead of straying away from the obvious solution to this hastle.
Well then you forgot to read the part, where i made an appeal already, and their justification given on this same thread.
Also you should know that i made a second appeal, and it got denied also, because i made to many appeals, I made 1 appeal then made another one 2 weeks after, and got warned because I appealed to much. Shows the bad faith, completly ignoring the contents of the appeal, the reasons why i should be unbanned, and proof wasn't presented at all.
So did you really read?
And I can't say that over my 7 years of playing here, i came across any staff team like this. Also my only ban on this account because i lost the previous one. This is an account from 2017, and also i never had been even banned before.
Almost all staff has more bans and disciplinary actions given to them then me with much older account, also not accounting for the time i've been on this server before.
So now have you really come across hundreds of people like me? Can you really sum me up, without knowing nothing about me? Are you just making random baseless assumptions?
Maybe. Maybe you shouldn't assume and actually read, instead of just saying you did lol

Anuly

Veteran
Well then you forgot to read the part, where i made an appeal already, and their justification given on this same thread.
Also you should know that i made a second appeal, and it got denied also, because i made to many appeals, I made 1 appeal then made another one 2 weeks after, and got warned because I appealed to much. Shows the bad faith, completly ignoring the contents of the appeal, the reasons why i should be unbanned, and proof wasn't presented at all.
So did you really read?
And I can't say that over my 7 years of playing here, i came across any staff team like this. Also my only ban on this account because i lost the previous one. This is an account from 2017, and also i never had been even banned before.
Almost all staff has more bans and disciplinary actions given to them then me with much older account, also not accounting for the time i've been on this server before.
So now have you really come across hundreds of people like me? Can you really sum me up, without knowing nothing about me? Are you just making random baseless assumptions?
Maybe. Maybe you shouldn't assume and actually read, instead of just saying you did lol
If you were not unbanned, simple, the ban was valid. I can't bother to read people complaining instead of accepting their fault and please stop making more unnecessary threads.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

If you were not unbanned, simple, the ban was valid. I can't bother to read people complaining instead of accepting their fault and please stop making more unnecessary thre
You know what is really simple too, saying what is the reason.
Do you have one? Do you know it? There is nothing to accept.
So stop just saying random things and making baseless accusation.
Also the unnecessary thread, has 1k vies and almost 100 comments.
If you think it's not necessary for the community to communicate between them, which this thread provided between several players, that otherwise wouldn't be able to. I don't even know what to tell you.
You are honestly just being antagonistic and straight up weird, being hostile insinuating things that are false, this has been your tone. And I'll tell you why as follows.
You insinuate that I'm just complaining here, which was never the point from the start of the thread as it was explicitly said in the first post, 2nd insinuating that i'm at fault and did something wrong although no one said what I did wrong or when, including you, because you have no clue, not even I do.
Then insinuating the thread i created is unnecessary, which clearly by the numbers and the contents, it isn't.
It provided a way for me and other players with a similar issue to communicate.
Why are you trying to make this false accusations and moved the thread? It was doing just fine, and providing a place for me and other players that had a similar issue to communicate with everyone not crossing any lines.
So what is your problem? Why are you insinuating this things about me?
You know what is really simple, if people are being respectful, talking things out about the issue at hand, chime in if you are willing to the same.
Can you try that? Be respectful? And not blatantly insinuate false things about something you don't know.
Thank you

Parlyy

Great Reporter
You know what is really simple too, saying what is the reason.
Do you have one? Do you know it? There is nothing to accept.
So stop just saying random things and making baseless accusation.
Also the unnecessary thread, has 1k vies and almost 100 comments.
If you think it's not necessary for the community to communicate between them, which this thread provided between several players, that otherwise wouldn't be able to. I don't even know what to tell you.
You are honestly just being antagonistic and straight up weird, being hostile insinuating things that are false, this has been your tone. And I'll tell you why as follows.
You insinuate that I'm just complaining here, which was never the point from the start of the thread as it was explicitly said in the first post, 2nd insinuating that i'm at fault and did something wrong although no one said what I did wrong or when, including you, because you have no clue, not even I do.
Then insinuating the thread i created is unnecessary, which clearly by the numbers and the contents, it isn't.
It provided a way for me and other players with a similar issue to communicate.
Why are you trying to make this false accusations and moved the thread? It was doing just fine, and providing a place for me and other players that had a similar issue to communicate with everyone not crossing any lines.
So what is your problem? Why are you insinuating this things about me?
You know what is really simple, if people are being respectful, talking things out about the issue at hand, chime in if you are willing to the same.
Can you try that? Be respectful? And not blatantly insinuate false things about something you don't know.
Thank you
Sometimes actually showing why a person is banned may lead to further assumptions.If you still wonder why your are banned you can always dm the person that banned you in discord and actually stop making pointless threads trynna take the "notice" of staff members as anuly said.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Sometimes actually showing why a person is banned may lead to further assumptions.If you still wonder why your are banned you can always dm the person that banned you in discord and actually stop making pointless threads trynna take the "notice" of staff members as anuly said.
Another one.
From the start, this thread was for people who were banned to be able to communicate, and so me and whoever was going trough the same could update their status and let people know,people who they weren't able to contact unless in game about what was going on, so they could have a conversation.
It has nothing to do with staff members, the thread was up for more then month without no staff notice or at least a comment, and I couldn't care less to have their attention, that wasn't the point, to communicate with staff I did trough the proper channels or whatever was available, with no avail.
Surely you have difficult to grasp or comprehend that. Because you care about that, I don't. Fact is you came to add nothing, no contribution at all to the topic, or to discuss anything topic related to other people in this thread.
You surely would benefit from reading first instead of assuming and accusing people of wanting attention. You are the one who literally come here to post random whatever lyrics of a song or just simply type a u.s state name, for what reason? who is seeking attention? It's just Ironic you of all people saying that.
And what assumptions could arise from someone doing their job properly? If you are banned for something there has to be reason, and it should be communicated so it can be appealed later, and this can be done privately, its as simple as and sending an message in a form to a player, or just simply stating the reason in the ban, I've seen plenty of people banned before with the rule they broke explicit in their ban, that doesn't lead to assumptions, it's saying what happened. Also when they appeal or they question what is the reason, someone can just tell you, or put an attachment with logs of what happened, or screenshot the rule break. There's many ways to go about it.

Parlyy

Great Reporter
Another one.
From the start, this thread was for people who were banned to be able to communicate, and so me and whoever was going trough the same could update their status and let people know,people who they weren't able to contact unless in game about what was going on, so they could have a conversation.
It has nothing to do with staff members, the thread was up for more then month without no staff notice or at least a comment, and I couldn't care less to have their attention, that wasn't the point, to communicate with staff I did trough the proper channels or whatever was available, with no avail.
Surely you have difficult to grasp or comprehend that. Because you care about that, I don't. Fact is you came to add nothing, no contribution at all to the topic, or to discuss anything topic related to other people in this thread.
You surely would benefit from reading first instead of assuming and accusing people of wanting attention. You are the one who literally come here to post random whatever lyrics of a song or just simply type a u.s state name, for what reason? who is seeking attention? It's just Ironic you of all people saying that.
And what assumptions could arise from someone doing their job properly? If you are banned for something there has to be reason, and it should be communicated so it can be appealed later, and this can be done privately, its as simple as and sending an message in a form to a player, or just simply stating the reason in the ban, I've seen plenty of people banned before with the rule they broke explicit in their ban, that doesn't lead to assumptions, it's saying what happened. Also when they appeal or they question what is the reason, someone can just tell you, or put an attachment with logs of what happened, or screenshot the rule break. There's many ways to go about it.
If you really looking for your ban reason you should question yourself about what you did wrong. I already know why you are banned but there is no point telling you if you dont find out.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

If you really looking for your ban reason you should question yourself about what you did wrong. I already know why you are banned but there is no point telling you if you dont find out.
Oh now you change the narrative. lol
Now I'm not seeking attention anymore, I'm just not self aware enough to know why I was banned, but you do. So your previous accusations and insults we just forget them, and that you were just wrong. And you just throw new ones, I mean, why not right?
What a great way for you say absolutely nothing of value again, a blanket statement again. Hey, if you know why don't you say the reason, and answer something pretty simple to back it up, what did I do and when? Put some meaning behind your words.
Or are you going skim over this question like you did on what you were accusing and insulting me of, calling me attention seeker and saying the thread is pointless. Or perhaps instead like a mature decent human being, maybe say: I'm sorry i insulted you by calling you an attention seeker, I'm just uneducated and wanted attention myself.
So to sum it, to make it easy for you. Say what,why and when i broke a rule, simple enough. Since you already know and i don't. Then apologize for the insults. Then since for you the thread for you is pointless, you know just leave, why did you bother in the first place if it's pointless. You are just not congruent.

Parlyy

Great Reporter
Oh now you change the narrative. lol
Now I'm not seeking attention anymore, I'm just not self aware enough to know why I was banned, but you do. So your previous accusations and insults we just forget them, and that you were just wrong. And you just throw new ones, I mean, why not right?
What a great way for you say absolutely nothing of value again, a blanket statement again. Hey, if you know why don't you say the reason, and answer something pretty simple to back it up, what did I do and when? Put some meaning behind your words.
Or are you going skim over this question like you did on what you were accusing and insulting me of, calling me attention seeker and saying the thread is pointless. Or perhaps instead like a mature decent human being, maybe say: I'm sorry i insulted you by calling you an attention seeker, I'm just uneducated and wanted attention myself.
So to sum it, to make it easy for you. Say what,why and when i broke a rule, simple enough. Since you already know and i don't. Then apologize for the insults. Then since for you the thread for you is pointless, you know just leave, why did you bother in the first place if it's pointless. You are just not congruent.
I will tell you what rule you broke. You were working with saybye for dupes and even abused ton of duped items. I dare you to say you werent ,then everyone will know what kind of a liar you are.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

I will tell you what rule you broke. You were working with saybye for dupes and even abused ton of duped items. I dare you to say you werent ,then everyone will know what kind of a liar you are.
Lol. So clueless, I've not spoken to that person more then 2 or 3 times. And it was because someone showed them the stables and he wanted to race. I've not spoken to that person besides that, I've had been vocal multiple times in chat about the things he got were suspicious, and why. They abused my shop to sell their items,he and his team. How was I working with that person?
I didn't abuse any duped items that I know. so do you care to tell what ton of duped items i abused? Surely you can name one, if there is a ton.
Actually I had a fairly big amount of items, that i had since i started playing that were broken because they were voided or deactivated or whatever. Also kayla gifted me a huge amount of items before she stopped playing also. like more then 15 shulker boxes.
So the liar here it's you. Saying lies that everyone that played often knows that i spoke against saybye in the public chat because it was dubious how he had gotten what he gotten.
To the degree that several members of his team would defend him, for hours in chat.
You are literally making random, baseless and more important offensive accusations.

Last edited: