Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello! I'm banned! lol

Parlyy

Great Reporter
Lol. So clueless, I've not spoken to that person more then 2 or 3 times. And it was because someone showed them the stables and he wanted to race. I've not spoken to that person besides that, I've had been vocal multiple times in chat about the things he got were suspicious, and why. They abused my shop to sell their items,he and his team. How was I working with that person?
I didn't abuse any duped items that I know. so do you care to tell what ton of duped items i abused? Surely you can name one, if there is a ton.
Actually I had a fairly big amount of items, that i had since i started playing that were broken because they were voided or deactivated or whatever. Also kayla gifted me a huge amount of items before she stopped playing also. like more then 15 shulker boxes.
So the liar here it's you. Saying lies that everyone that played often knows that i spoke against saybye in the public chat because it was dubious how he had gotten what he gotten.
To the degree that several members of his team would defend him, for hours in chat.
You are literally making random, baseless and more important offensive accusations.
You keep trynna prove that you are innocent and keep making pointless threads.Just accept it. Because they do not show the reason why you are banned for it does not mean you are banned for nothing. I will not respond to any further replies to this cause everyone can clearly see you can not understand the meaning of a conversation and the plot we are talking for. Thank you.

You keep trynna prove that you are innocent and keep making pointless threads.Just accept it. Because they do not show the reason why you are banned for it does not mean you are banned for nothing. I will not respond to any further replies to this cause everyone can clearly see you can not understand the meaning of a conversation and the plot we are talking for. Thank you.
Sup man

I will tell you what rule you broke. You were working with saybye for dupes and even abused ton of duped items. I dare you to say you werent ,then everyone will know what kind of a liar you are.
Um what? I don't even know who this guy is , don't act innocent, you were banned for duping with Authoritarian and haoco (parlapipasgr88)

Parlyy

Great Reporter
Authoritarian , parlapipasgr88 , OMGMAJKI7 and numerous others, i know you duped, you even admit it, stop acting innocent.. time to face up to the real truth and admit your own wrongdoings
Lets get this straight xd. 1st of all I dont even know who authoritarian is 2ndly I yes I personally am the guy that reported the dupe and you still trynna prove I actually duped. Lemme tell you a small thingy how can I dupe when I do not even have the gkit ?? Also for a matter of a fact I helped marktin catch whole ruthless and thats the reason my ban is reduced. Are you happy learning the truth? I hope you are;)

Lets get this straight xd. 1st of all I dont even know who authoritarian is 2ndly I yes I personally am the guy that reported the dupe and you still trynna prove I actually duped. Lemme tell you a small thingy how can I dupe when I do not even have the gkit ?? Also for a matter of a fact I helped marktin catch whole ruthless and thats the reason my ban is reduced. Are you happy learning the truth? I hope you are;)
Ooh okay so you found a random guy in spawn and duped with him and ban evaded on ka11zen account alright! Are you happy with learning the truth? I hope you are ;)

Parlyy

Great Reporter
Authoritarian , parlapipasgr88 , OMGMAJKI7 and numerous others, i know you duped, you even admit it, stop acting innocent.. time to face up to the real truth and admit your own wrongdoi

Ooh okay so you found a random guy in spawn and duped with him and ban evaded on ka11zen account alright! Are you happy with learning the truth? I hope you are ;)
Ban evaded on ka11zen oh the lies by the time I was having ka11 acc only blake was banned will you keep lying :)

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

You heard it from the person themself lol I talked with them maybe once or twice. Doesn't even know who I am.
You said you knew what I was banned for proved wrong, everything you said has been proven wrong. You been just seeking attention. Trying to look good for staff lol Nothing but an attention and brownie points leech.
This is all because someone probably just saw the logs of my shops with people selling a bunch of stuff on them and thought I was somehow involved. That is what would make some sense, still false, because I have absolutely no control who sells or don't if i make a shop, which i made so everyone on the server could benefit from it.
And one day i just login and I'm 9 million down or something, with my beacon chests and netherite full. I didn't even touched the items in the chests.
That was what happened.
Your mindless speculations, and accusations are just delusional as you.
You were disproved on every point. Just speculating no proff at all.
Everyone in their right mind wont take you seriously, you came herejust to seek attention,hate,insult and spew toxic accusations fabricated by your delusional mind.
You are sad.

Parlyy

Great Reporter
You heard it from the person themself lol I talked with them maybe once or twice. Doesn't even know who I am.
You said you knew what I was banned for proved wrong, everything you said has been proven wrong. You been just seeking attention. Trying to look good for staff lol Nothing but an attention and brownie points leech.
This is all because someone probably just saw the logs of my shops with people selling a bunch of stuff on them and thought I was somehow involved. That is what would make some sense, still false, because I have absolutely no control who sells or don't if i make a shop, which i made so everyone on the server could benefit from it.
And one day i just login and I'm 9 million down or something, with my beacon chests and netherite full. I didn't even touched the items in the chests.
That was what happened.
Everyone in their right mind wont take you seriously, you came herejust to seek attention,hate,insult and spew toxic accusations fabricated by your delusional mind.
You are sad.
This guy legit admitted you duped with others if not with him and No you are here to seek
attention and once again you make a large poinltess thread. Wont be replying to any of your stupid threads again.

This guy legit admitted you duped with others if not with him and No you are here to seek
attention and once again you make a large poinltess thread. Wont be replying to any of your stupid threads again.
Stop being a kid and twisting my words, BBOTA is completely innocent, you just want to grind messages here like a goodie goodie boy so your ban will be reduced, replying on staffs forum posts, just be quiet, you have no idea what your talking about, if BBOTA and me duped, he would be blacklisted exactly like me, stop lying, I never admitted anything , I only said YOU duped and you duped with other people, dont act innocent

That was what happened.
You are sad.
totally agree, i heard some people got false banned but some people like this guy who got rightfully banned , can’t accept the fact that no one needs to know his opinion at all since hes already banned and has no right to shame people for duping when he duped like 1900 times

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

LOL
You should go back to school. Your reading comprehension is the same as an illiterate.
But luckily he made it more clear for you, since you difficulty understanding.
And I think i actually got what you are doing here.
And that is because you mention being banned, so you are here accusing me and calling me liar,etc.. But actually you are BANNED AT THIS VERY MOMENT, lol and you got your time reduced from what i understand for denunciation of the people you did it together with.
So you just want probably for staff to think you are actually a decent person that deserves pardon.
BUT, if someone looks at your bans page. They will see what type of person you are. And it's just yikes, that is how despicable it you are. Your account is 1 year old, yesterday made 1 year from what i can see. you accumulated 2 permabans,, and this recent ban, you are banned for more half year. I will not mention the others. If someone wants to know the true about you they can go check it. In 1 year you got 15 punishments.
And some really serious.
The person who banned me is of the same caliber accumulating an impressive 100 plus punishments lol
MY account is 5 and half years old! I got this ban! and i got a warning for saying a synonym of feces, because someone was mad at me lol
That is the difference between us. Do you realise the hypocrisy of you even calling me anything?
You shouldn't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.

LOL
You should go back to school. Your reading comprehension is the same as an illiterate.
But luckily he made it more clear for you, since you difficulty understanding.
And I think i actually got what you are doing here.
And that is because you mention being banned, so you are here accusing me and calling me liar,etc.. But actually you are BANNED AT THIS VERY MOMENT, lol and you got your time reduced from what i understand for denunciation of the people you did it together with.
So you just want probably for staff to think you are actually a decent person that deserves pardon.
BUT, if someone looks at your bans page. They will see what type of person you are. And it's just yikes, that is how despicable it you are. Your account is 1 year old, yesterday made 1 year from what i can see. you accumulated 2 permabans,, and this recent ban, you are banned for more half year. I will not mention the others. If someone wants to know the true about you they can go check it. In 1 year you got 15 punishments.
And some really serious.
The person who banned me is of the same caliber accumulating an impressive 100 plus punishments lol
MY account is 5 and half years old! I got this ban! and i got a warning for saying a synonym of feces, because someone was mad at me lol
That is the difference between us. Do you realise the hypocrisy of you even calling me anything?
You shouldn't throw rocks if you live in a glass house.
Hey, add me on discord, I have to talk with you , just put down your discord, and I’ll give you more information regarding your ban and what you can do.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

totally agree, i heard some people got false banned but some people like this guy who got rightfully banned , can’t accept the fact that no one needs to know his opinion at all since hes already banned and has no right to shame people for duping when he duped like 1900 times
Yeah, after looking a bit into it I noticed what type of person i was dealing with now, shameless and the hypocrisy is just the cherry on top.
Anyway thank you for making things clear, since you had no need too.

OP
OP
B

BBOTAA

Hey, add me on discord, I have to talk with you , just put down your discord, and I’ll give you more information regarding your ban and what you can do.
Sorry i don't use discord, but if you got information you can send me a private message or just post it here, I don't really have nothing to hide.