Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hello Pika Community!

atrely

Rare Pika
Aloha to all member of the Pika Network Community, I am rex.
It is such a joy to be apart of this amazing community. As I mentioned, my name is rex and allow me to introduce myself!

I am 17 and work part-time at a mechanics shop close to my home! I enjoy working on vehicular engines for both gasoline/ petrol and diesel combustion engines! I spend most of time my free-time playing on Minecraft and the Pika Network. People have lots of descriptions of me from first impressions but most call me "interesting" or "creative". I'm not going to lie I kind of agree with them on that! I have lots of free time here and there and use the most of it. I love to workout with exercise bands, weights, and mostly any object that is heavy enough for me to use that I can get my hands on! I am very blessed to have both my parents still around as well as a step-father and a brother that I love to spend time with.

Some people might recognize my account name that is because I was once a well-known player around the HCF/ PotPvP servers such as Badlion, VeltPvP, and Arcane. I was once a player that placed at a very high rank statistically on the leader-boards of some gamemodes. However that was a long time ago and I no longer play this game for personal gain and glory but more to relax, enjoy the game and help out other people when I can! It brings me great joy to assist others even if they are not in need and I assume it's just a personality trait of mine. I do enjoy being around other people as it makes me feel so enthusiastic about the things I do while around them!

I love playing on this server as the players are very respectful and fair, the staff are polite, professional, helpful, and very efficient at what they do! There is nothing to complain about on this server as it is just an absolute privilege to play on such an amazing server! You can find me playing on this server with the user name atrely and I would love to play with you! If you see me around and talk to me I will always respond! Thank all of you for letting me be apart of this community and I most certainly hope to see you around!

See you!​

OP
OP
atrely

atrely

Rare Pika
Thanks I look forward to exploring this network!

tlang

Veteran
H
Aloha to all member of the Pika Network Community, I am rex.
It is such a joy to be apart of this amazing community. As I mentioned, my name is rex and allow me to introduce myself!

I am 17 and work part-time at a mechanics shop close to my home! I enjoy working on vehicular engines for both gasoline/ petrol and diesel combustion engines! I spend most of time my free-time playing on Minecraft and the Pika Network. People have lots of descriptions of me from first impressions but most call me "interesting" or "creative". I'm not going to lie I kind of agree with them on that! I have lots of free time here and there and use the most of it. I love to workout with exercise bands, weights, and mostly any object that is heavy enough for me to use that I can get my hands on! I am very blessed to have both my parents still around as well as a step-father and a brother that I love to spend time with.

Some people might recognize my account name that is because I was once a well-known player around the HCF/ PotPvP servers such as Badlion, VeltPvP, and Arcane. I was once a player that placed at a very high rank statistically on the leader-boards of some gamemodes. However that was a long time ago and I no longer play this game for personal gain and glory but more to relax, enjoy the game and help out other people when I can! It brings me great joy to assist others even if they are not in need and I assume it's just a personality trait of mine. I do enjoy being around other people as it makes me feel so enthusiastic about the things I do while around them!

I love playing on this server as the players are very respectful and fair, the staff are polite, professional, helpful, and very efficient at what they do! There is nothing to complain about on this server as it is just an absolute privilege to play on such an amazing server! You can find me playing on this server with the user name atrely and I would love to play with you! If you see me around and talk to me I will always respond! Thank all of you for letting me be apart of this community and I most certainly hope to see you around!

See you!​
Hello

Zxga

Great Reporter
Hello mate, enjoy playing pika network.