Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Hi Im a New Member,Can you help?!?

ToCoffee

Hi,There I need help i was playing creative and this potion filled my inventory and it keeps coming back and later i was trying to get rid of the potion and i got kicked for some reason and when i try to get on creative it kicks me automatically and it say
(!)You Have Been Kicked
(!)ReasonPikaNetwork>>Lost Connection to server
Please Help Me

MercuryGFX

Veteran
Try checking your connection. If it's not fixed , Follow the instructions mentioned above.

OP
OP
T

ToCoffee

I report a Bug but its says The uploaded file is too large for the server to process. and when i to submit it it says
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You did not enter a valid evidence.

Flat_Earth

Legendary Pika
To
I report a Bug but its says The uploaded file is too large for the server to process. and when i to submit it it says
Oops! We ran into some problems.
You did not enter a valid evidence.
bro when u get online tpa to me and ill send u to the void and die

Hellific

Veteran
Hi,There I need help i was playing creative and this potion filled my inventory and it keeps coming back and later i was trying to get rid of the potion and i got kicked for some reason and when i try to get on creative it kicks me automatically and it say
(!)You Have Been Kicked
(!)ReasonPikaNetwork>>Lost Connection to server
Please Help Me
Try msging a staff on discord

Luppeeyz

Banned
At least it better than my friend. He got stuck with a crash item which doesnt allowed him to join at all.

Hellific

Veteran
At least it better than my friend. He got stuck with a crash item which doesnt allowed him to join at all.
Lol there was this tpa trapper like that chestplate which banned u if u tried to clear i think u might remember it