Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

hi!

zombiecreeper27

Pika Lover
i've been playing on this server for 2 years now and i haven't made one of these lol

hello, i am zombiecreeper27! most people call me zombie for short. i have been playing on pikanetwork since 2020.

i am mainly a survival player, this upcoming 1.19 season will be my 3rd season of survival. i love the grinding part of it. i hope to make it all the way to level 100 someday! i tend to do things mostly by myself, but i can be helpful if you need me. i've joined a clan for this season, so this will be very interesting and exciting for me!

i am also partially known for my block museum and mob zoo in survival's 1.18 season. unfortunately, these were never finished, because i took a break from playing for a while and never collected every block and mob, but i hope to re-create it in the 1.19 season and complete my original goal.

i also enjoy playing bedwars and skywars sometimes, but not very often. my pvp skills are somewhat below average, but i'm improving.

thank you :D

notrealdeleted

Pika Lover
i've been playing on this server for 2 years now and i haven't made one of these lol

hello, i am zombiecreeper27! most people call me zombie for short. i have been playing on pikanetwork since 2020.

i am mainly a survival player, this upcoming 1.19 season will be my 3rd season of survival. i love the grinding part of it. i hope to make it all the way to level 100 someday! i tend to do things mostly by myself, but i can be helpful if you need me. i've joined a clan for this season, so this will be very interesting and exciting for me!

i am also partially known for my block museum and mob zoo in survival's 1.18 season. unfortunately, these were never finished, because i took a break from playing for a while and never collected every block and mob, but i hope to re-create it in the 1.19 season and complete my original goal.

i also enjoy playing bedwars and skywars sometimes, but not very often. my pvp skills are somewhat below average, but i'm improving.

thank you :D
Hi