Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How To Get A Free Rank.

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
So, you want a rank but you don't want to buy one huh? Well I'm here to fix that for you!

Just follow these steps:

1. Log into the game and go to any realm of your choice.

2. Type the command /vote.

3. Vote on all 6 links.

4. Save up 24 votes and you can buy 3 days of VIP, you can also save up 200 votes to get 31 days of VIP. If you would like to have VIP for every day of the week without it ever going (It will go for 1 day), then buy the VIP 3 day pass every 4 days and you will have VIP all week round :)

EnderBoyGamer1

Epic Pika
oh
:C
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words

OP
OP
Samofls9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
oh
:C
  • Please enter a message with more than 30 characters.
  • Please enter a message with more than 6 words
But I may bring it back in a future post and see how many people would like it to come back etc

JustToGoody

The Pika
So, you want a rank but you don't want to buy one huh? Well I'm here to fix that for you!

Just follow these steps:

1. Log into the game and go to any realm of your choice.

2. Type the command /vote.

3. Vote on all 6 links.

4. Save up 24 votes and you can buy 3 days of VIP, you can also save up 200 votes to get 31 days of VIP. If you would like to have VIP for every day of the week without it ever going (It will go for 1 day), then buy the VIP 3 day pass every 4 days and you will have VIP all week round :)
i mean a rank for 3 days and everyone already know this Its not for ever so its useless but thanks anyways even if i already know this

OP
OP
Samofls9

Samofls9

Legendary Pika
i mean a rank for 3 days and everyone already know this Its not for ever so its useless but thanks anyways even if i already know this
If you vote every day of the week, you have a rank every day except from 1 day and in that one day you don't really miss out on much.

MinkyTInky

Pika Member
Wait a second. Wait a second. So you're saying if I buy for example Titan rank from the store, it is permanent?

MinkyTInky

Pika Member
Wait a second. Wait a second. So you're saying if I buy for example Titan rank from the store, it is permanent?
Yes it is ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ
Wait, can I ask you a question. Do I buy titan rank in the minigames? or is there a specific section for bedwars. I only found minigames so I suppose that is for like bedwars and skywars and stuff right?

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Wait, can I ask you a question. Do I buy titan rank in the minigames? or is there a specific section for bedwars. I only found minigames so I suppose that is for like bedwars and skywars and stuff right?
Yes, minigames mean both bedwars and skywars. So if you but titan rank, you will get Perm Titan Rank at both bedwars and skywars.

MinkyTInky

Pika Member
Can we play sometime. I'm a level 26. 200 wins and like 800 finals or 800 kills. My ign is MinkyTinky