Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

how to make learning more fun?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
how to make learning fun?

1) no pressure,
pressure will reduce the interest on to the topic and will cause hate over the subject

2) interest
firstly if you don't have interest, don't even dare learning, you cant,
if you have interest over the things you are learning, you will learn it

3) different perspectives
we are humans, we all have an intelligence and understand things in different ways, you should try to observe your topic in a different perspective, this might get you interested in the topic

4) why?
discuss why you want to learn it, will this help you in your daily life? will save your, others lives? if you can answer these questions, you are ready to learn, if not, dont ya dare bud

Luppeeyz

Banned
how to make learning fun?

1) no pressure,
pressure will reduce the interest on to the topic and will cause hate over the subject

2) interest
firstly if you don't have interest, don't even dare learning, you cant,
if you have interest over the things you are learning, you will learn it

3) different perspectives
we are humans, we all have an intelligence and understand things in different ways, you should try to observe your topic in a different perspective, this might get you interested in the topic

4) why?
discuss why you want to learn it, will this help you in your daily life? will save your, others lives? if you can answer these questions, you are ready to learn, if not, dont ya dare bud
Learn about yourself

UpperGround

Great Reporter
Not much different but ok
no need to edit whoever comes here to learn how to make learning fun will read mine and ur reply and will learn
difference? no
information? yes
hotel? trivago

idk how i ended up there but who tf cares

Luppeeyz

Banned
no need to edit whoever comes here to learn how to make learning fun will read mine and ur reply and will learn
difference? no
information? yes
hotel? trivago

idk how i ended up there but who tf cares
informative information? salutely