Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

How To Vote Multiple Times?

War_

Idk If It took me tooLong (Tlang) to reply here is a secret -
On day 1 U can give a total of 14 Votes. Yes , 14 Votes in 1 day. Cant tell how to cz i dont want ppl ganging up on voter lb and removing me from there lol. Still anyone wanna know then I might tell in private Dms … ( Idk if i will )
Can you let me know, I would be helpful

War_

Yeah, thats the maximum amount of votes per day
Why? U wanna vote 10 times?
Lol, ngl 10 times is actually possible. It was this month(July), 2 votes before reset and 8 votes after as usual. In total 10.

Silver Wing

The Pika
Lol, ngl 10 times is actually possible. It was this month(July), 2 votes before reset and 8 votes after as usual. In total 10.
I know that but its only possible for the first day
The reason that works is because the voting websites reset at different time than pika's

NeonGM

Banned
On day 1 U can give a total of 14 Votes. Yes , 14 Votes in 1 day. Cant tell how to cz i dont want ppl ganging up on voter lb and removing me from there lol. Still anyone wanna know then I might tell in private Dms … ( Idk if i will )
Umm.. I do Know That Trick But To Get 14 Votes U Need A Premium Account Cuz U Can Only Vote On The 7th Link If U Have A Premium Account. So For Cracked Users, U Can Get Like 12 or 11 Votes. 2nd Link Takes 24 Hrs To Reset... Should I Tell The Trick? xD

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Umm.. I do Know That Trick But To Get 14 Votes U Need A Premium Account Cuz U Can Only Vote On The 7th Link If U Have A Premium Account. So For Cracked Users, U Can Get Like 12 or 11 Votes. 2nd Link Takes 24 Hrs To Reset... Should I Tell The Trick? xD
Well when I made that post, the voting system was completely different and there were only 6 sites as far as I remember.
It’ve changed drastically since then & voting is REALLY REALLY simple now for everyone.
There’s no “9 Vote cycle” RNG or anything competitive anymore.
And god damn, the way I used to type back then was certainly weird xd.

Hazamx

Banned
Bro plz tell me or add me in disco id - Hazamx#1132