I got banned for no reason in Bedwars!!

Search
Joined
Oct 31, 2019
Messages
1
Likes
0
Age
29
#1
My username is TheRealStormyZ
The console banned me for no reason i was just playing with my brother, friend.
Please repair the console or make it better because it is always banning people who enjoy playing on this server and not the hackers.
 
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Messages
1,617
Likes
372
#2
Make a ban Apple pen (appeal).
 

UpaG

The Pika
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
1,451
Likes
179
#3

HakkStar

New Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2019
Messages
3
Likes
0
Age
20
#4
APPEAL ASAP...
 
Joined
Jun 1, 2019
Messages
21
Likes
2
#5
Stormy we know you didn't hack it's the trash anti-cheat on this server this happens so often don't worry just do a ban appeal whenever you got banned by the ******* console :)
 
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Messages
1,617
Likes
372
#6
Or he is actually hacking and trying to blame it on the anti-cheat so he can get over it :I
 

UpaG

The Pika
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
1,451
Likes
179
#7
Or he is actually hacking and trying to blame it on the anti-cheat so he can get over it :I
i wonder how many cheater just got away with it
by saying it's antichear
 

UpaG

The Pika
Joined
Jul 1, 2019
Messages
1,451
Likes
179
#9
Joined
Jun 1, 2019
Messages
21
Likes
2
#10
was a he really hacking and if he was do you have any proof?
 
Joined
Jul 10, 2018
Messages
1,617
Likes
372
#11
was a he really hacking and if he was do you have any proof?
Then why did he get banned? Gonna blame to the anti cheat again? Sure you will. Here, only about 30% of the ban are false, what with the other 70%. And even if he wasn't hacking, does he have proof to show staff? A record of him just playing normally and got banned? Probably not also.
 
Last edited: