Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i got false ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhonagot

hey staff one of your member false ban me i didnt fucking use kill aura at practice pvp then he ban me with a fucking report using kill aura even i didnt plss i hope you gonna see this msg si i will get unban soon i love pika really i love the practice pvp i wnat but now i cant join because i got false ban by davidva
thanks if you read this

-
PVPGODSLAYER

OP
OP
J

jhonagot

plsss unban me i didnt use a fucking kill aura or even other hacks i didnt use them

ZezzoTV

Legendary Pika
I got false banned too by dutch It says i used kill aura but I didnt use it and I dont use any hacks

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
Hey guys. If you think you were banned for no good reason, just go submit a ban appeal here!
Make sure to include a lot of information and try not to swear much. It should increase your chance of getting unbanned! Good luck :D

OP
OP
J

jhonagot

dude i cant post at ban appeal its said you have have insufficient privileges to post here.

OP
OP
J

jhonagot

well my mic got broke yup and i got ban while im pvping in someone i fought the staff in the pvp though

MikeZ3Great

Epic Pika
well my mic got broke yup and i got ban while im pvping in someone i fought the staff in the pvp though
Just type in the teamspeak chat. Staff there are quite active and should give you a quick response!

Status
Not open for further replies.