Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got permanently banned for Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hightlyze

i got banned permanently for advertising. i tried to appeal but failed twice. why? i didnt even know that was against the rules. IGN: Hightlyze
mrfatsojr was the one who banned me forever. why permanent?

Nevin96

Pika Lover
Btw its been a long time since he got banned.I mean i didnt knew too this was against the rules.I've Seen So many players who hack.And there's no problem to it.He Accidently did it.It was a private server he advertiseed about. so no one cant join anyway.and i think he understood his mistake and never advertise again.

TryHardMarktin

Veteran
Great Reporter
I believe that you didn't made a mistake. I have seen the proof of you advertising a server by sending the IP twice in the chat. If so that you have thought that you are really sorry for your action, I recommend you to read our rules in order to avoid this situation again. Expecting that you will change your behavior on the server.

MercuryGFX

Veteran
And that's why people should always read the rules before playing. so that you can avoid these type of problems.

Flat_Earth

Legendary Pika
making an advertising Ip is very totally unacceptable and this is can make the server lessen players...

OP
OP
H

Hightlyze

it wasn't meant to advertise. I only said that to tell my friend to go to my server but mrfatsojr was in the scene when it happened to boom banned permanently.

Status
Not open for further replies.