Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I got trapped

LightCresz

He said he would drop sellwand he does have it he did [item] so i tpa to him and he killed me in a glass box when i say to give my items back he said i didnt trap u and lies stuff and then he left please help me and his name is Charisse123x

Luppeeyz

Banned
It likes an action of scamming and scamming isn't allowed on SCB. All you need is evidence to prove your report, staff-member won't punish people with just words.

OP
OP
LightCresz

LightCresz

Well i couldn't get proof but you can ask other people like legohalo9 hes a witness

BlueFox7

Pika Member
Charisse123x got hacked formentera account hack the charisse123x so dont trust anymore Charisse123x

Luppeeyz

Banned
Well i couldn't get proof but you can ask other people like legohalo9 hes a witness
I don't think that a witness could help prove your report, as you know that staff won't punish people just through words, they need proper proof like screenshot or video showing that he trap and kill you. If you don't have any proof, you might have to just deal with it by yourself. None can help.

Luppeeyz

Banned
Formentera name he hack account of charisse123x
So what you mean is a player name Formentera hack charisse123x account? And use it to tp-trap/scam people?
I am confused with this problem but this is the internet, please do not trust anyone. If you don't have any proof that show Formentera hacked charisse123x account then maybe that player never got hacked, he might just be lying to you and try to evade his punishment.

Hellific

Veteran
Charisse123x got hacked formentera account hack the charisse123x so dont trust anymore Charisse123x
Tell them to change their password, and if the hacker has changed their password, tell Charisse123x to request a reset-password and explain in the application properly of them being hacked, if you any problems of you being TP-Trapped, then make a player report only if you have proof.

- Request Password Reset > https://pika-network.net/password-reset
- Report A Player > https://pika-network.net/report

If nothing can be done, please DM a staff on discord

Hellific

Veteran
So report Charisse123x or help him get his password back????
According to LightCresz he has said "Formentera name he hack account of charisse123x" but before that he says do not trust Charisse123x anymore, thats why I am trying to help Charisse123x so that he/she can get their account back if its actually hacked.

Hellific

Veteran
Charisse123x should request for a password-reset so they can get their account back, and what he means by Do not trust Charisse123x anymore is because the person "Formentera" has hacked the account of "Charisse123x" and he could be using the account for advantage of scamming, tp-trapping etc so don't trust Charisse123x, the original account Owner of Charisse123x should request a password-reset so they can get their account back.

EDITED : I hope you understand now