Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I just need a bit of your help

RaVo

Legendary Pika
I know to little about this place to fill the form but Hospitality as an attraction?:confused: Just curious but would that be tourist trieng to befriend some locals to score free dinner or smth??

Also isnt "walking paths", also part of landscape?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
y guys should see the hospitality of turkey,
you guys will be shocked like
go to some house knock the door, 80% will let u in and make dinner for you and act like you from their family, free dinner, a bed,
but the other 20% are frikin dumb idiots who think they r smart or what and will kick ur butty if u knock on their door

but 80% of the time u don't need a hotel,
just if u want a luxurious hotel, ull need some money

OP
OP
Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
I know to little about this place to fill the form but Hospitality as an attraction?:confused: Just curious but would that be tourist trieng to befriend some locals to score free dinner or smth??

Also isnt "walking paths", also part of landscape?

Well some people consider that as an attraction , mainly the elderly that visit us. We have a lot of people above 60-70 that come to Madeira.

About the "walking paths" is kinda different here in Madeira , a lot of people use it for running "TRAIL" and don't care about the landscape.

And these landscapes have mainly viewpoints where you don't need to walk to watch the beauty of the island.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
y guys should see the hospitality of turkey,
you guys will be shocked like
go to some house knock the door, 80% will let u in and make dinner for you and act like you from their family, free dinner, a bed,
but the other 20% are frikin dumb idiots who think they r smart or what and will kick ur butty if u knock on their door

but 80% of the time u don't need a hotel,
just if u want a luxurious hotel, ull need some money
But for sure ur much more safe here in Madeira than in Turkey.

OP
OP
Slendyy

Slendyy

Veteran
na u shouldn't always believe what you see on news internet etc, Turkey is much safer than you think
Well I hope so , because i know a few people who already got robbed in the middle of the road. :unsure:

JerryMine

The Pika
We should send naughty kids to Hong Kong as that place is more safer! They can manage these kids and you won't have to get yourself insurance for these kids! Moreover, it will be a really fun trip!

UpperGround

Great Reporter
We should send naughty kids to Hong Kong as that place is more safer! They can manage these kids and you won't have to get yourself insurance for these kids! Moreover, it will be a really fun trip!
afterlife
angel: why are you here?
naughty kid:
it would be fun they said