Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I just wanna mention

UpperGround

Great Reporter
I came to this server, 8 months ago, ive been playing for 8 months, and there's something i realised about pika-network's skywars,

There are thousands of bugs,
There are thousands of Cheaters (this is true)
And i realised no new update came to skywars, for a long time,

Im sure many ppl are bored of this, im not entering skywars for 5-6 months at least just because of that,
i join to skywars sometimes to see if anythings changed, some uses scaffold, others fly into me, sometimes i stuck in my
box, sometimes i keep falling and not even dying, so im getting stuck in air, and even sometimes get banned for it,

Skywars may need an update,
or at least some "anti-cheat" system, i dont even know why players are playing, pika needs another minigame update like jartex,
Im sure, if u enter skywars on pika-network, ull find "at least" 2 hackers in every single game

atPuddle

Veteran
There has been a lot of Pika-Network post about Skywars and a lot of hackers, glitches and mistakes wrong with Skywars and I hope something happens soon.

Luppeeyz

Banned
There has been a lot of Pika-Network post about Skywars and a lot of hackers, glitches and mistakes wrong with Skywars and I hope something happens soon.
Skittles still alive :LOL:
Well, all we can do is wait until the next reset so.

Hellific

Veteran
Bedwars has pretty much the same case with skywars. Quote If You Agree.

Hellific

Veteran
Well not that much glitches.
+1
I meant with hackers and there are are alot of glitches for example in a map I forgot its name, if you join the team RED it gives you free diamond sword and golden pickaxe, which really gives advantage to someone if they are hacking or even normal players, but yeah I guess bedwars is not as glitchy as Skywars