Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars I know that pika has heros and they can make anything and i love this so i wish u can make 2 skywars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omarwastaken

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Omar13040

Suggestion:
I know that pika has heros and they can make anything and i love this so i wish u can make 2 skywars 1 for 1.8 pvp and the other one for 1.16 pvp and pls keep all statistics the same so if anyone wanted to play this so he/she will be able to use all cosmetics in lobby and game and thanks.

Detailed description:
What i want u to do is when i right click the skywars minigame u make me choose u will make me choose which means like skyblock if i click on it it will make me choose normal or opskyblock so now i want u to make skywars if click on it it will give me choises to choose what kind of pvp is i want bec as 1.8 pvp is breaking the world record 1.16 pvp many ppl want to practice it. so loot what kind of loot can i find in the chests ok so we can find every thing the same but add axes and sheilds all kind of axes and shields with will help us to block hits and this will make pika get many members and i have many discord servers which has more than 4500 ppl love 1.16 pvp which can make pika more popular than begggining and u can keep the same maps and thanks for reading my suggestion.
Don't forget to add Netherite gear to the game :D

Reason(s):
This Idea will make pika more popular and many ppl are noob in this kind of pvp so playing many times will make them get better and u made it easier for cracked ppl to find this kind of pvp in a cracked server
so we all will love this and i want to tell u something of course u know survival its brand new many ppl including me go to this to pvp only but the prob in this is that u can find netherite guys down in pvp arena so they can kill u and u lose ur items and u collect another one so skywars with 1.16 and 1.8 will make no tp killers bec they want to take everyone's gear to pvp so this skywars will get them to play it and thanks for reading this.

Example(s):
when i click on skywars it will give me 2 choises which are the 1.16 skywars and 1.8 skywars Thanks

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer

I think this would be nice but:
1. Skywars already has small playerbase, splitting it in half will literally kill one of those.
2. Anticheat is pretty angry on 1.16 players so anticheat should be fixed but I'm not sure if that's gonna happen.
3. 1.16 has a lot of bugs and some of them aren't that easy to fix.

DUX_

Legendary Pika

"I know that pika has heros and they can make anything" and i love this so i wish u can make 2 skywar​

I dont think that will work. atleast you tried

JustToGoody

The Pika
-1 ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ

Pace

Legendary Pika
Hello Omarwastaken,

Thank you for creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have decided to deny your suggestion.

Thank you very much for helping us.

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.