Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i need help

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
if i type /sell hand it says u cant use the command so how do u sell stuff in ah?
and is there any way to transfer island ownership?
how do you make a island member co-op and co-owner?
edit: how do you get sapling?

Last edited:

tlang

Veteran
Hello Ninjarex123,
Only SkyKing can use /sell hand command, if you want to sell anything, you need to type /shop and find that in the shop.
If you want to see something in the auction house, hold the item in your hand and type /ah sell (price).
If you want to transfer leadership you need to type /is makeleader (player-name). You can use /is coop (player-name) if you want to coop someone, also you can promote your island members by typing /is promote (player-name) or by typing /is members and click on their ‚head and promote them.
You can get saplings from the shop (/shop)

OP
OP
Ninjarex123

Ninjarex123

Legendary Pika
Hello Ninjarex123,
Only SkyKing can use /sell hand command, if you want to sell anything, you need to type /shop and find that in the shop.
If you want to see something in the auction house, hold the item in your hand and type /ah sell (price).
If you want to transfer leadership you need to type /is makeleader (player-name). You can use /is coop (player-name) if you want to coop someone, also you can promote your island members by typing /is promote (player-name) or by typing /is members and click on their ‚head and promote them.
You can get saplings from the shop (/shop)
i cant seem to find sapplings in /shop can you tell which cratergary it is in?