Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I need VIP, in exchange I will edit a video for you

_Uniion

Pika Lover
Well I've been playing on multiple different accounts in this server for almost 3 years (Yay) and I was wondering if anyone could buy me VIP rank, also in exchange I will edit a video for you, I work on Premier Pro and use Sapphire, Red Giant, and BorisFX plugins

V3dy__YT

Epic Pika
Well I've been playing on multiple different accounts in this server for almost 3 years (Yay) and I was wondering if anyone could buy me VIP rank, also in exchange I will edit a video for you, I work on Premier Pro and use Sapphire, Red Giant, and BorisFX plugins
dude, no one will give you a rank to just edit a vid

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
You can get vip by voting (24 vote tokens = 3 days vip) (and like 200 = 30 days)

Lt_PickaxeMan

Rare Pika
u can get free vip by voting from here: https://pika-network.net/vote/
or use this on game: /vote

lastlegend50

Great Reporter
well I think its a good deal

divertente

Great Reporter
No one is gonna buy you a 10$ (5$ when it's in discount) VIP for JUST one edited video LMFAO, gl tho, I guess.