Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i never made one of these xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arceus

Legendary Pika
Hey its me i have been playing pika for 3 years and i just realized i never made one of these threads.So heres a cringy thread

My name is Arman and i like milk shakes.I live in Bangladesh (south Asia) and i am the first player in pika for Bangladesh.I am also among the first 150 members in the pika forums ( cringe)

yea thats it idk how to write good stuff cya xdd

TooPlaysYT

Rare Pika
Hey its me i have been playing pika for 3 years and i just realized i never made one of these threads.So heres a cringy thread

My name is Arman and i like milk shakes.I live in Bangladesh (south Asia) and i am the first player in pika for Bangladesh.I am also among the first 150 members in the pika forums ( cringe)

well I've known you for 3 years? xD and yea play pika again xD it will be great dominating a server with you ;)
I'll be good in skywars ;) Just wait XD #Hyp

marion29

Welcome!!

{[(Even though your playing pika for 3 years xD)]}
Have a nice day with Pika Community!

iactivateMC

Ultimate Legendary Pika
There's no point welcoming if you've been here for 3 years, but I'll still say it.
WELCOME!

Davidva

Veteran
Most of the information you told I didn`t knew about you. #milkshakes4life

Lasticy

Forum Fantasiser

well, that's a short thread but

WELCOME!

Status
Not open for further replies.