Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I really Need to Learn to God Bridge

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Hello my In-Game Name is RichDude22 I need to Learn to God/Brizzly Anyone Wanna Help me Ill be in Creative Trying Pls Help Thanks

I'm Available Until 5:00PM

P

PyroInDaBus

Ask a god bridger to teach you or watch youtube for god bridge, I think am one of the fastest ninja bridgers (No offense to others) and I can't really verify it but this is my only logical advice.... Youtube

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
I try youtube But They Really Don't Give me More Information on How to I need Definition And More Examples Yea they give me that But not Enough Thats why i Need A Profession If only Bedlessnoob Played Pika

N3bulae

Pika Lover
I try youtube But They Really Don't Give me More Information on How to I need Definition And More Examples Yea they give me that But not Enough Thats why i Need A Profession If only Bedlessnoob Played Pika
I can teach you how to God bridge but I can only God 20 blocks tho

P

PyroInDaBus

You don't need players to teach you. Having someone to teach you is harder than to watch it by yourself in this situation trust me. Try to improve. Many players are spending hours every day to learn a bridging method.

Glenn112

Well ur not on so i can help u when ur back msg me (iGN:GoodStaff_

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
And dang

PyroInDaBus I mean if I Wanna Learn Lemme Learn if Somebody Wanna Help me Let them Help Didn't have to Be so How to say this Mean I Guess Your Not mean but at least Somebody Willing to Help me​

P

PyroInDaBus

And dang

PyroInDaBus I mean if I Wanna Learn Lemme Learn if Somebody Wanna Help me Let them Help Didn't have to Be so How to say this Mean I Guess Your Not mean but at least Somebody Willing to Help me​

am not mean to anyone am trying to say that 5 seconds on youtube are the fastest solution ;)

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello my In-Game Name is RichDude22 I need to Learn to God/Brizzly Anyone Wanna Help me Ill be in Creative Trying Pls Help Thanks

I'm Available Until 5:00PM
@Gucci_Band as already said just look it up on YouTube. Also if you can't learn it it doesn't matter, ninja bridging is good enough if you can do it consistently, so you don't really need to know how to breezily/god bridge.

OP
OP
SadJordan

SadJordan

Legendary Pika
Umm we already established That i would Watch it on Youtube Your Late