Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

i want admin

_Nikki99

Staff Member
I want admin because my friend keeps using the auto clicker and the baritone and so many ai mods so can you make me admin or ban my friend
My in-game name is Gamer
My friend's in-game name TBNRSuriya
Apply for staff then, and you dont get admin straight away.. you get trial then you gradually get promoted

_Nikki99

Staff Member
your literally underage. You can only apply for staff only if you are older than 14 and also becoming a admin just to ban a hacker? Its such a lame reason
Sadly they changed it to 15 and over, also being admin needs more responsibility, plus you get trial and work your way up by getting promoted so you cant get dmin straight away sadly.. :/

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I want admin because my friend keeps using the auto clicker and the baritone and so many ai mods so can you make me admin or ban my friend
My in-game name is Gamer
My friend's in-game name TBNRSuriya
Reporting system exist.
instead of shouting "i want admin"
Just record him and report..

INFAMOUSE

Great Reporter
Hi my ign is - Am_PVP
my real name - I will not say unless needed
the reason I want admin is beaus I want to ban hacker from the game because a couple of my friends quit because of them and also I lost a solo win streak of 13 so my age is 13 I know I am young for admin but I promise I will only use it for good and not misuse it.
you need a lot of activity on forums and discord and pika network server to get trial mod. After that u get promoted to helper then mod then sr mod and then u will get admin. All in all its a very long run

_Nikki99

Staff Member
If you wanna be admin apply for Trial first then work your way up, also you must be active in game on forums and on the discord server

_Nikki99

Staff Member
This thread should honestly be deleted right about now

_live_insaan_

Legendary Pika
Hi my ign is - Am_PVP
my real name - I will not say unless needed
the reason I want admin is beaus I want to ban hacker from the game because a couple of my friends quit because of them and also I lost a solo win streak of 13 so my age is 13 I know I am young for admin but I promise I will only use it for good and not misuse it.
@Krekkers help this poor guy to get admin 😂