Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Creative I would like you to take action about my player report from today..

Status
Not open for further replies.

xKeen

Suggestion:
I would like you to take action about my player report from today..

Detailed description:
Staff members took no action about my player report from today as i did not have enough evidence about the scam.I have put all details about the thing in my player report that got denied and i would like you to do something about this because it is not an innocent thing and it's happening every day to someone.I cannot play Creative mode on my profile xKeen anymore.So basically player _Sander_1 gave me about 5 furnances with purple letters in their description and when i placed one i got kicked from Creative mode and from then on i get kicked every time when i try to go into Creative.I kindly ask you one more time to do something about this big problem on your server and help me as right now i am unsatisfied with this servers' security.

Reason(s):
Because this will help other players not get scammed in this way.

Example(s):
There are a few more examples of this happening on creative mode, besides it happening to me.

MercuryGFX

Veteran
You'll need evidence for that. Nothing can be proven without evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.