Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

If someone gimme 50k subscriber then I give him titan rank

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
50,000 fake youtube accounts lol, it isnt a joke
Subbots. An average subbot app would take 10 mins for that to happen and another 5 mins for his channel to get terminated. If you can manage to get him to buy u Titan in the 5 mins then it's a win win

OP
OP
abhay0825R

abhay0825R

Legendary Pika
Na bro I get 50k subs before that I mean at 1 or 2k my channel monetization be opened and at 50k it be enough to give someone titan. On event for discount :kekw:
Cant u get titan for free tho?
I mean by getting those giftcards

NitinHGamer

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Na bro I get 50k subs before that I mean at 1 or 2k my channel monetization be opened and at 50k it be enough to give someone titan. On event for discount :kekw:
only subs isn't mean you can get monetization
You need watchtime too, viewers too

TheDynamicGamer

The Pika
ik but more subs = more views + more watch hours
lol no more subs doesnt mean more views. even i thought that when i was small and then i started subboting but didnt get views. i had 1.3k subs and barely 80 watch hours. so stop. im telling u this from my 4 years experience on yt with 2 years subboting

TenBG

Pika Lover
lol no more subs doesnt mean more views. even i thought that when i was small and then i started subboting but didnt get views. i had 1.3k subs and barely 80 watch hours. so stop. im telling u this from my 4 years experience on yt with 2 years subboting
Imagine subboting not me lmao