Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

I'm Sorry ^.^

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrHelloMan999

Hi everyoneeeeeeeee,
I'm sure most of you know me, if you don't, I'm an Ex-Head-Admin of Pika, and I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour recently.

Maybe you've noticed, maybe you haven't, but recently I've been quite salty towards the server and it's staff, for reasons I don't wish to discuss anymore, it's in the past, it's done. I've caused a few arguments among staff and me for stupid reasons. I just wanna say sorry to all of the staff members, I'm really sorry if I've caused arguments, or annoyance among you guys, and I'm sorry to everyone who may have been caught up in the arguments, to put it simple, I'm sorry for being an absolute idiot.

Anyways, byee

I don't know if I'm allowed to tag a bunch of staff so I'm going to play it safe and not.

GWG_iKnowledge

Ultimate Legendary Pika
I mean.... i rarely see you on and if you are on you just say hi then bye straight afterwards.... So honestly i really didn't see you say anything towards anyone in a bad way... but oh well

Fanta

Legendary Pika
Well that's really nice of you, you were a great Head-Admin after all I don't think you want to ruin your reputation like that.

Wajeeh2

Pika Lover
Hi everyoneeeeeeeee,
I'm sure most of you know me, if you don't, I'm an Ex-Head-Admin of Pika, and I just wanted to apologise for my behaviour recently.

Maybe you've noticed, maybe you haven't, but recently I've been quite salty towards the server and it's staff, for reasons I don't wish to discuss anymore, it's in the past, it's done. I've caused a few arguments among staff and me for stupid reasons. I just wanna say sorry to all of the staff members, I'm really sorry if I've caused arguments, or annoyance among you guys, and I'm sorry to everyone who may have been caught up in the arguments, to put it simple, I'm sorry for being an absolute idiot.

Anyways, byee

I don't know if I'm allowed to tag a bunch of staff so I'm going to play it safe and not.
How i forgot you,you banned me for griefing XOmart In survival but dont worry i buy unban now . U remeber something? anout when u ban me @MrHelloMan999

CloudAP

Veteran
PLEZ COME BACK MRHELLONUB! The richest player in pika and applied for staff. :p

I missed you griefing my vault D:

Wajeeh2

Pika Lover
a
you're talking like that one ban was something he'd remember out of all the bans he's given lol
as ali99said every report has story he could remeber me because i m very special ban for hiim :p

ali99

Epic Pika
I still remeber...on my first day....I saw the first staff

.mrhelloman..
a nice minion.......I cant forget when I told helloman and spamming the chat saying "aytonlol is a HACKING!!!! FLY HACKS1!!BAN HIM!! HES GETTING AWAY WITH IT!!"

till I realised that he was a donator and could /fly.... XD

I was a legit noob

Fanta

Legendary Pika
a

as ali99said every report has story he could remeber me because i m very special ban for hiim :p
I remember you, kid, you were that one guy who cut the bread in half with his bare hands ain't ya

MouraThat

Veteran
Well i do miss you MrHelloMan i havent seen you for ages
i mean i saw a lot of arguments were created but we all deserve a second chance :)

Fanta

Legendary Pika
I got false banned for spamming the vote system a while back does that mean RyanK remembers me? ;-;
RyanK is still considered a staff judging after what Semific said

MouraThat

Veteran
:) we havent hated you bc you did that, that .... was becasue I think this a bit useless thread because we know how you are and who you are. You arent a bad person
Oh my your signtaure picture Epic its really cool. ;) MrHelloMan i think your are forgiven,hopefully maybe

Status
Not open for further replies.