Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Import Stats from cracked account to premium account

Status
Not open for further replies.

advait101

Username:
advait101​

Suggestion:
Import Stats from cracked account to premium account​

Detailed description:
Like my account's name is advait101. I recently bought a minecraft account in the name _101mc_
so i would like to suggest to make an update like putting an option for importing stats from cracked to premium account.
Many of my friends quited from pika because they had high levels in cracked account and when they got premium account they can't import so pls if u can pls make this update.​

Reason(s):
Import is the reason​

Example(s):
eg. import stats from advait101 account to my premium one _101mc_​

EA0_2_0_8_

Veteran
Great Reporter
If your premium account have the exact name as your crack account then all the stats, ranks wont be lost. If they really implement this feature then players can just expect the server wont have any updates or bug fixes as all the stats and rank transfer need to be manually transfered. So this will be denied.

OP
OP
advait101

advait101

If your premium account have the exact name as your crack account then all the stats, ranks wont be lost. If they really implement this feature then players can just expect the server wont have any updates or bug fixes as all the stats and rank transfer need to be manually transfered. So this will be denied.
I contacted Mojang for the error like i cant change my advait101 user name to premium one. So they told me if the server have like the import stats thing do that just like e.g Blocksmc a cracked server have this feature which is very helpful to many youtubers who played in pika before.

zMqrcc

Staff Member
Admin
Suggestion - DENIED

783083368769519686.gif
Hello advait101,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.​
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):​
  • We do not support name changes. If you want to keep your stats, don't change your username.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.​
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.​
We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.​

Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!
974489187522850887.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.