Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

[ IMPORTANT ] Suggestion, Updates and Bug fixes [ READ ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

FA1BI

Pika Member
Hello pikacrafters,

I've been playing bedwars for a long while now
As I played I noticed some bugs and other stuff

So here I have some of my suggestion and bug fixes.

Here is a link to the file: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i5SIW89aR5KYeirbtX2bPX_xLytlT3oPUZv4udSlywI/edit?usp=sharing

We are going to explain all of these requests:

- More maps = It starts to be boring just playing on 2 maps, because of that I think we need more maps to play on

- 2 more emerald generators ad middle = [ I can be flexible on this ] Currently there are only 2 emerald generator on every map it would be nice if there are 2 more ( 4 in total ) Now with only two it take more time to get stuff ( This is a little bit better )

- Make a new menu = [ I can be flexible on this ] The new menu would have a quick access to your most important stuff ( You can modify it ) | Add more axes, now with only one axe that costs 12 gold we should have wooden, iron and diamond axes

- Add leaderboards = Now we have no material to determine who is better so adding leaderboards will help with and it would make players fight and win for something

- Add names to buyable potions = If you buy every potion ( Jump Boost, Speed and Invisibility ) you dont know what potion is wich it only says " Wate Bottle "

- Able to create and play with parties = I always see people in chat saying " 3, 2, 1 JOIN ", so a party is going to make that disappear

- [ Not sure about this because I know that is hard and expensive ] Add Solo Mode = It would be nice to have a solo mode so you dont need to target the empty teams in dubles and than take an 2v1

Bug fixes:

- Fix the bug when every generator spawns items 2x faster = Sometimes a bug occurs that make everything spawn 2x time or eaven 4x faster | With this bug time goes m faster

- Fix invisibility potions ( So they give invisibility II and not invisibility I ) = Because invisibility I will show armor and invisibility II wont

- FIX FALSE BANS = I cant count the times I got false banned and its not only me on this subforum I see people complain about false bans

Thats all from me bye

If you have any suggestion leave them dont below

ITS NOT ONLY FOR ME ITS FOR THE COMMUNITY

Thanks for reading,
Fabian ( aka.FA1BI )

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1i5SIW89aR5KYeirbtX2bPX_xLytlT3oPUZv4udSlywI/edit?usp=sharing

Tags: #MakeBedwarsBetter #Update #Suggestion : @Ultimatesaviour @MrFrenco @ruzyxo @Izha @Mrfatsojr @HakunaMyFapa @zquizle @CPT_ARCHER and @Staff @everyone

OP
OP
FA1BI

FA1BI

Pika Member
Thanks,
I posted posted it there too thanks for your advice

Fabian ( aka. FA1BI )

Mrfatsojr

Veteran
Great Reporter
Will lock this thread because it was posted in the wrong section.

Status
Not open for further replies.