Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Improve Mobcoins / Heads

Status
Not open for further replies.

ir_n

The Pika
Username:
ir_n​

Suggestion:
Improve Mobcoins / Heads​

Detailed description:
In OPFactions, Mobcoins are rather hard to get, so they should be buffed more. In /transfer they should buff and or reduce the price for the armor and weapons as they are really bad for the cost. Also in the rotating shop, there are items from skyblock i.e Mystery Dust that have no purpose in OPFactions, so they should be removed. Another thing is that there should be a bigger variety of items in the rotating shop, and they should be alot cheaper.
For heads there should be a option to transfer all of your heads into Mobcoins (can be for certain ranks) and the Heads should be cheaper to transfer or should give more Mobcoins.​

Reason(s):
-Mobcoins are hard to get, would make it easier to get items from the shop
-The sets from transfer are really weak and are useless as it's OPFactions (normal ingame sets overpower the Mobcoins sets)
-No need for them, so remove them unless you will implement the features.
-Introducing a bigger variety of items would encourage players to farm more to get the better items.
-For paid ranks, especially Immortal, it would be easier to transfer Heads into mobcoins as ranks are expensive on opfactions, so they deserve.​

Example(s):
Opskyblock has the place where you can transfer all heads into mobcoins with one click​

Arrydznn

Banned
Great Reporter
+1, transfer prices and items are not making any sense, I would like to see something useful in future maps for those kids that will play :D

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello ir_n,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and implemented!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.