Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Classic SkyBlock Improve the donor kits in Classic Skyblock

Status
Not open for further replies.

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Suggestion:
Improve the donor kits in Classic Skyblock

Detailed description:
Talking as a SkyGod donor the kits are really bad.We get 1 set of Prot.V Unb.3 armor every 48 hours and the sword is very bad.We get 1 sword Unbreaking 3 .

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
Because we can not pvp with that set and i believe that unbreaking 3 sword is totally useless.In addition we do not get any golden apples from that kit or any potions.

Example(s):
To make the kits balanced and enjoyable for all the donor ranks you could add sharpness levels,different level for each rank and some golden apples.For the SkyGod rank as it is the highest donor rank in the Classic Skyblock server you could add something like /kit potions or /kit apples that would give to the player some potions and golden apples.A normal cooldown for that would be 24 hours i guess.Also waiting 48 hours just to get 1 set Protection V unbreaking 3 is not that great

iTheNooBest

Legendary Pika
Suggestion:
Improve the donor kits in Classic Skyblock

Detailed description:
Talking as a SkyGod donor the kits are really bad.We get 1 set of Prot.V Unb.3 armor every 48 hours and the sword is very bad.We get 1 sword Unbreaking 3 .

Gamemode / Platform:
Classic SkyBlock

Reason(s):
Because we can not pvp with that set and i believe that unbreaking 3 sword is totally useless.In addition we do not get any golden apples from that kit or any potions.

Example(s):
To make the kits balanced and enjoyable for all the donor ranks you could add sharpness levels,different level for each rank and some golden apples.For the SkyGod rank as it is the highest donor rank in the Classic Skyblock server you could add something like /kit potions or /kit apples that would give to the player some potions and golden apples.A normal cooldown for that would be 24 hours i guess.Also waiting 48 hours just to get 1 set Protection V unbreaking 3 is not that great
I agree, the kits are trash.
Re-doing kits was suggested earlier. No one can actually give an example of what would be in the kit (the exact items for each rank). Maybe you could be the one that could do that, because if staff does that, maybe you won't like it again and it'd be pointless.
I bet that if you made a good kit, you'd get more support

OP
OP
HakunaMyFapa

HakunaMyFapa

The Pika
Hey HakunaMyFapa,

Thank you for your interest by creating a suggestion for PikaNetwork.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it is already implemented!

Have a good time on PikaNetwork!

Best regards,
HakunaMyFapa

Status
Not open for further replies.