Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Improvements

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_BlueCreeper

Pika Lover
Username:
Sevenrou/FrenkBurger

Suggestion:
Improvements

Detailed description:
Hello, I decided to come back and play OpFacs on pika for the first time in 2 years.

I couldn't help but notice that not alot has changed, the economy is still the same and the problems that were there 2 years ago are still here. I will write down a couple suggestions to hopefully improve the overall gameplay on OpFacs.
-First of all, when you have a factions map that lasts for 7 weeks you're losing out on a lot of money. Most people buy ranks/gold etc at the start of the map, because the maps last 7 weeks you wont get as much then you'd get if a map is 3 or 4 weeks. It's not only good for your wallet but it's also more fun for the players since opfacs just get boring after 3 weeks when all the competition is taken care of.

- The thing that was added in the 2 years i was absent are the chunk chests, the idea of chunk chests are amazing. The only thing wrong with them is the fact that you need to place down tens of thousands of these chunk chests to collect all your loot. Not only does this make your fps drop to below zero, it also takes ages to sell. I'd suggest to add a so called chunk collector with unlimited storage, not only is this amazing for your fps it's also way easier to sell everything you collect in that chunk. consider adding the ichest to the game, the same one you use on Opskyblock. The plug-in already exsist within OpFacs already, although the chests are unobtainable. Either add unlimited chunk collectors or find something that makes selling faster, you're currently spending 2 hours on selling everything + your FPS will be completely ruined, I have a 3070ti and i barely have 20FPS whilst selling.

- To my amazement i also saw that you have finally decided to add the outpost plug-in, this is an amazing feature to opfactions. The only thing that's bothering me is about how it's set up right now, the last time i checked i was playing "OpFacs" and not regular facs. Currently you only get 1.2x money when it's captured, the 1.2xp boost doesn't work. I'd encourage you guys to make it a bit more "OP" so it's actually worth fighting over and the faction that holds the outpost at that moment can actually notice the difference.

- Sand bots were also added, i've heard from some friends that they were used as a lagg machine by certain people last map and that you've had to change the way they work. As of right now the sand bots aren't working at all, all they do is make the cannons explode and place down sand every 20 seconds or so. This makes raiding pretty much impossible, either change it back to how it was or use a different plug-in for the sand bots.

- I know this might not be place to suggest factions rules but i will do it anyways. The current factions rules are very, very outdated. Most of them do not make any sense anymore. I'd like to see them updated for the maps to come, I think that i speak for every opfacs player if I tell you that the rules are making no sense whatsoever.

- The current OpFacs economy has been the same since the first map that were released by the owners (Voodootje0 and Gunfire). The leveling of spawners is a great concept to the game, there's only one thing wrong with it in my opinion, the fact that you have to grind exp to level them up to get the most out of your spawners. I do not mind grinding exp to upgrade my spawners but 400k exp for one spawner is just way too much, concider redusing the exp cost to fully upgrade a spawner or make another way to upgrade your spawner that's less tedious.

- When i was absent of OpFacs on pika I played a various ammount of different servers, most of them had a thing called a "PVP eco" this is pretty much a feature where you can grind mobs getting a variety of drops/money. I'd explain it as a high risk high reward, make a warp to an eclosed area which you can only leave trough a portal that will tp you back to spawn to make it harder to leave when a different faction comes to take control of the "high risk, high reward" area. This also is a great new feature to give people the opportunity to explore different ways to play the map and use different methods to make money and win ftop.

- milestones in opfacs are dead content, they're not worth doing whatsoever. Either make it worth doing or remove it completely.

- /f missions is a great plug-in that gives you the opportunity to max out your faction, at the moment they're such a pain to do. You can only do six daily /f mission a day, this wouldn't be a problem if they gave more factions points. Either make more daily challenges or increase the factions points you get from completing.

- Add block gen buckets, everyone in the server has been begging for this feature for years, by adding block genbuckets you will make everything so much better. Currently you can't gen efficiently from top to bottom due to the current genbuckets. When you add the block genbuckets you can litterally print in your base trough the use of schematica by using the block genbuckets. This also mean it's going to be easier to set up a cannon box at the faction you're trying to raid.

- Sand wands are amazing to get rid of sand slits that block your cannon barrel or getting rid of sand stacks at your walls from when someone attempted to raid your base. The current sand wands that are obtainable trough /transfer work fine, the only problem is the fact that they only have 25 charges. Consider making them either have 500+ charges or unlimited, same goes for the TNT wands when you decide not to add the chunk collectors.

- The current engine you're using isn't the one that was promised to us, the current engine is outdated and makes the overall factions experience less enjoyable. I've heard you guys purchased wine spigot, this spigot is the best one on the market at the moment. It would be amazing if you could configure this for the next OpFacs map, it would make raiding way better.

- add horizontal psuedo for all genable blocks.

- On the various other server i've played they had a plug-in called: Raid Outpost. This means that you have an event world where you can go to and raid the base that's there. Once you've raided the base you hold the raid outpost. When you hold the raid outpost you would be getting rewards every 30mins of holding the outpost. This could be in the form of money/exp/spawners/etc. When the base in the raid outpost warp is raided by a faction it will automatically repair itself so other factions can try to take it from you. When a different faction is attempting to take the raid outpost from you you can defend it by patching the walls, just like you would do if your own base got attempted by a different faction.

- This has been an issue in Facs/Opfacs for way to long, the fact that you can fly in enemy territory. The fact that there is wild fly is good enough. If you have fly everywhere it basically makes raiding too easy and you would be able to get every single spawner that's placed no matter the strategic placement.

- make shockwave pickaxe have a bigger radius, currently the bases you have to build to fit in all the spawners are massive. This also means you have to trench out a bigger area, with the current shockwave 3 pickaxes it takes ages to trench out your whole base. I'd like to see this sped up so you don't have to mine a hole for over 10 hours and can actually enjoy the game mode.
- Due to the lagg and ping some players have whilst playing on opfacs they will get kicked because of the anti-cheat, this can be very annoying when you're pvping and you get kicked every single time. Make it so the anti-cheat plug-in tp's you to spawn instead of kicking the player off the server causing them to die.

I may be adding more suggestions in due time, if you have any questions about any of these suggestions or have a suggestion yourself message me on discord so I can add the suggestion or explain it to you. Discord: Frenk#4580

-

Reason(s):
To give OpFacs a more up2date feeling and a better server in general.

Last edited:

trym30

Pika Lover
Flying on enemy territorry should not be removed, that's completly making it useless at raids and stuff, also the leveling of spawners should stay like it is, since exp doesn't have much use
Though you are correct, grinding exp is a really big waste of time and effort since you need a lot of xp to level up spawner (especially when it comes to big grinders) instead of this they should implement bigger (volume and size) of example /level, f missions, personal missions, since most of these are useless after 1-2 weeks. And with the rewards, giving more or rarer items. Exp shouldn't be primary, though it is important.

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
Though you are correct, grinding exp is a really big waste of time and effort since you need a lot of xp to level up spawner (especially when it comes to big grinders) instead of this they should implement bigger (volume and size) of example /level, f missions, personal missions, since most of these are useless after 1-2 weeks. And with the rewards, giving more or rarer items. Exp shouldn't be primary, though it is important.
This will make grinding exp really useless and make all spawners related to it useless, meanshile level can just have a buff on rewards or something
Plus maxing spawners isn't that hard only minutes of grinding to max a spawner

trym30

Pika Lover
This will make grinding exp really useless and make all spawners related to it useless, meanshile level can just have a buff on rewards or something
Plus maxing spawners isn't that hard only minutes of grinding to max a spawner
Haha only a few minutes, that might work for you, when u have 3 spawner, we have hundreds and thousands of maxed spawners, that's a nother story.

JacePlayZ

The Pika
+1 to everything

But I don't think we should suggest adding more stuff because in Pika if they add something it either doesn't work or is disabled.
Some examples - rpost, roam ,etc

Fixing the current broken stuff is what they should do

elphanteee

Rare Pika
Flying on enemy territorry should not be removed, that's completly making it useless at raids and stuff, also the leveling of spawners should stay like it is, since exp doesn't have much use
flying in enemy claims should be taken out it should be flying in wilderness and when you are near a enemy player you cannot fly for example if you are chasing someone they can easily do ./fly when they are out of ct exp should also be taken out im not grinding 24/7 just for a couple million exp exp should be used for enchants or they can implement custom ecs such as water breathing speed 2 strength fire res etc

ItZiiko_

Legendary Pika
flying in enemy claims should be taken out it should be flying in wilderness and when you are near a enemy player you cannot fly for example if you are chasing someone they can easily do ./fly when they are out of ct exp should also be taken out im not grinding 24/7 just for a couple million exp exp should be used for enchants or they can implement custom ecs such as water breathing speed 2 strength fire res etc
There is already custom enchants like that lol they are just useless, no one is going to put fire res/ strength on all his sets

Last edited:

Tyrants

Banned
Suggestions are great, but I don't think they will be added since devs learnt to code on youtube tuts. You just wasted 30 minutes of your life writing this suggestion. They couldn't setup wine spigot literally its the easiest spigot to configure, 0 experienced devs could set it up within few mins 😂

RIPKOBEBRYANT

Pika Member
Username:
Sevenrou/FrenkBurger

Suggestion:
Improvements

Detailed description:
Hello, I decided to come back and play OpFacs on pika for the first time in 2 years.

I couldn't help but notice that not alot has changed, the economy is still the same and the problems that were there 2 years ago are still here. I will write down a couple suggestions to hopefully improve the overall gameplay on OpFacs.
-First of all, when you have a factions map that lasts for 7 weeks you're losing out on a lot of money. Most people buy ranks/gold etc at the start of the map, because the maps last 7 weeks you wont get as much then you'd get if a map is 3 or 4 weeks. It's not only good for your wallet but it's also more fun for the players since opfacs just get boring after 3 weeks when all the competition is taken care of.

- The thing that was added in the 2 years i was absent are the chunk chests, the idea of chunk chests are amazing. The only thing wrong with them is the fact that you need to place down tens of thousands of these chunk chests to collect all your loot. Not only does this make your fps drop to below zero, it also takes ages to sell. I'd suggest to add a so called chunk collector with unlimited storage, not only is this amazing for your fps it's also way easier to sell everything you collect in that chunk. consider adding the ichest to the game, the same one you use on Opskyblock. The plug-in already exsist within OpFacs already, although the chests are unobtainable. Either add unlimited chunk collectors or find something that makes selling faster, you're currently spending 2 hours on selling everything + your FPS will be completely ruined, I have a 3070ti and i barely have 20FPS whilst selling.

- To my amazement i also saw that you have finally decided to add the outpost plug-in, this is an amazing feature to opfactions. The only thing that's bothering me is about how it's set up right now, the last time i checked i was playing "OpFacs" and not regular facs. Currently you only get 1.2x money when it's captured, the 1.2xp boost doesn't work. I'd encourage you guys to make it a bit more "OP" so it's actually worth fighting over and the faction that holds the outpost at that moment can actually notice the difference.

- Sand bots were also added, i've heard from some friends that they were used as a lagg machine by certain people last map and that you've had to change the way they work. As of right now the sand bots aren't working at all, all they do is make the cannons explode and place down sand every 20 seconds or so. This makes raiding pretty much impossible, either change it back to how it was or use a different plug-in for the sand bots.

- I know this might not be place to suggest factions rules but i will do it anyways. The current factions rules are very, very outdated. Most of them do not make any sense anymore. I'd like to see them updated for the maps to come, I think that i speak for every opfacs player if I tell you that the rules are making no sense whatsoever.

- The current OpFacs economy has been the same since the first map that were released by the owners (Voodootje0 and Gunfire). The leveling of spawners is a great concept to the game, there's only one thing wrong with it in my opinion, the fact that you have to grind exp to level them up to get the most out of your spawners. I do not mind grinding exp to upgrade my spawners but 400k exp for one spawner is just way too much, concider redusing the exp cost to fully upgrade a spawner or make another way to upgrade your spawner that's less tedious.

- When i was absent of OpFacs on pika I played a various ammount of different servers, most of them had a thing called a "PVP eco" this is pretty much a feature where you can grind mobs getting a variety of drops/money. I'd explain it as a high risk high reward, make a warp to an eclosed area which you can only leave trough a portal that will tp you back to spawn to make it harder to leave when a different faction comes to take control of the "high risk, high reward" area. This also is a great new feature to give people the opportunity to explore different ways to play the map and use different methods to make money and win ftop.

- milestones in opfacs are dead content, they're not worth doing whatsoever. Either make it worth doing or remove it completely.

- /f missions is a great plug-in that gives you the opportunity to max out your faction, at the moment they're such a pain to do. You can only do six daily /f mission a day, this wouldn't be a problem if they gave more factions points. Either make more daily challenges or increase the factions points you get from completing.

- Add block gen buckets, everyone in the server has been begging for this feature for years, by adding block genbuckets you will make everything so much better. Currently you can't gen efficiently from top to bottom due to the current genbuckets. When you add the block genbuckets you can litterally print in your base trough the use of schematica by using the block genbuckets. This also mean it's going to be easier to set up a cannon box at the faction you're trying to raid.

- Sand wands are amazing to get rid of sand slits that block your cannon barrel or getting rid of sand stacks at your walls from when someone attempted to raid your base. The current sand wands that are obtainable trough /transfer work fine, the only problem is the fact that they only have 25 charges. Consider making them either have 500+ charges or unlimited, same goes for the TNT wands when you decide not to add the chunk collectors.

- The current engine you're using isn't the one that was promised to us, the current engine is outdated and makes the overall factions experience less enjoyable. I've heard you guys purchased wine spigot, this spigot is the best one on the market at the moment. It would be amazing if you could configure this for the next OpFacs map, it would make raiding way better.

- add horizontal psuedo for all genable blocks.

- On the various other server i've played they had a plug-in called: Raid Outpost. This means that you have an event world where you can go to and raid the base that's there. Once you've raided the base you hold the raid outpost. When you hold the raid outpost you would be getting rewards every 30mins of holding the outpost. This could be in the form of money/exp/spawners/etc. When the base in the raid outpost warp is raided by a faction it will automatically repair itself so other factions can try to take it from you. When a different faction is attempting to take the raid outpost from you you can defend it by patching the walls, just like you would do if your own base got attempted by a different faction.

- This has been an issue in Facs/Opfacs for way to long, the fact that you can fly in enemy territory. The fact that there is wild fly is good enough. If you have fly everywhere it basically makes raiding too easy and you would be able to get every single spawner that's placed no matter the strategic placement.

- make shockwave pickaxe have a bigger radius, currently the bases you have to build to fit in all the spawners are massive. This also means you have to trench out a bigger area, with the current shockwave 3 pickaxes it takes ages to trench out your whole base. I'd like to see this sped up so you don't have to mine a hole for over 10 hours and can actually enjoy the game mode.
- Due to the lagg and ping some players have whilst playing on opfacs they will get kicked because of the anti-cheat, this can be very annoying when you're pvping and you get kicked every single time. Make it so the anti-cheat plug-in tp's you to spawn instead of kicking the player off the server causing them to die.

I may be adding more suggestions in due time, if you have any questions about any of these suggestions or have a suggestion yourself message me on discord so I can add the suggestion or explain it to you. Discord: Frenk#4580

-

Reason(s):
To give OpFacs a more up2date feeling and a better server in general.
Amazing suggestions especially adding an area such as a darkzone for killing mobs, and it's a high risk high reward, and also about adding a raiding outpost

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello,

First of all, apologies for the late response. Could you please elaborate on the statement that our rules are outdated? What would you change in them and why? We need more details to improve them.

Status
Not open for further replies.