Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted OP Factions Infinite Chest Buff + Remove confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ir_n

The Pika
Username:
ir_n​

Suggestion:
Infinite Chest Buff + Remove confirmation​

Detailed description:
I am suggesting that infinite chests get buffed, reducing the time of sell cooldown to 30 mins or less, and to increase the maximum item cap at the final level.

Sell Timer - One more upgrade, reduces timer from 1 hour to 30 mins or less, could be 2 or 3 more upgrades where timer is essentially reduced to 10, 15 or 20 mins.

Maximum item - One or more final upgrades to the capacity of the infinite chest. Currently it only holds 7. 5m items, should be at least 10 mil or be infinite as the infinite name suggests. So there should be 1 or more upgrades, something like this. 7.5m -> 10m - > 15m - > infinity

INFINITE CHEST PICKUP CONFIRMATION

When you click the pickup button it instantly picks up, a full ichest takes around 24 hrs to max so a confirmation screen should appear when picking a ichest up so people don't do it on accident​

Reason(s):
Sell timer :
-chests fill before sell timer expires so we lose so much money
-having to wait 1 hour to get money is annoying especially in sotw when the sell timer is like 3 hours.

Capacity increase :
-7. 5m items isn't alot, especially near sotw when factions have 500k spawners
-its called an Infinite chest so capacity should be Infinite as the name suggests
-helps the server economy, so much money is being lost

Pickup confirmation screen :
-lots of time and money is spent on upgrading i chests to max, a small misclick puts all the time and money to waste​

Example(s):
many successful premium servers​

Yxayy

Legendary Pika
1+ makes me bricked up just reading all this

YouTubeMemes

Legendary Pika
+1 I agree with this suggestion. iChests were a good implement to OP Factions, but this rework could really benefit them efficiently and effectively.

BeenGod

Pika Lover
bad suggestions what's the point of debuffing ichests , people will still grind and get money it's exactly the same thing just admit getting outgrinded

OP
OP
ir_n

ir_n

The Pika
bad suggestions what's the point of debuffing ichests , people will still grind and get money it's exactly the same thing just admit getting outgrinded
yes but its limiting the amount of money you can make, since the capacity is only 7.5m

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hello ir_n,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and most of it has been implemented!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.