Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Insiding bannable

Nuxoria

Rare Pika
Wassup

I have a straight question. Why was it neccessary to make insiding bannable? What it will change?

It was even pretty sick to think, if to take somebody in ur fac or na and it was fun at the same time. And insiding someone else was always a huge plan and everything calculated. It made people think alot about their safety and permissions. There was always a little fear.

Only thing, what it changed, is that people are not interested to even try to raid someone anymore. Most of the people just tried the easy way and the easy way was god damn fun sometimes. People are sometimes too lazy, to raid 100 walls base, and insiding makes alot drama and drama is pretty enjoyable some times.

Example (Splash): A faction. Only been raided like 2 or 3 times (one time from me ofc), second time got ereased bc of insiding and third time idk i think the third time exists too. So yea its pretty god damn fun to think, that a big fac got ereased bc of insiding not bc of cannoning.

Imma tell ya, i can cannon very well if i want aaandd... i've been insiding alot of facs too. So it was imo pretty pointless to take it away, now everything is easy and u have nothing to worry about... Sounds like a fking singleplayer survival forreal. The best part was, that thanks to insiding, big factions got ereased in seconds (Splash, NightRaidz, NoName).

What im just trying to tell, is that you just took alot fun away from opfactions.

Yea im 110% sure, that u will not change the insiding back to legal, but im just sayin yu kno..

Ye

albido

Rare Pika
Insiding breaks big faction trust my fac was one of top fac but i got insided like 2 times which really broke it. Its difficult to start recruiting after being insided.

OP
OP
Nuxoria

Nuxoria

Rare Pika
Insiding breaks big faction trust my fac was one of top fac but i got insided like 2 times which really broke it. Its difficult to start recruiting after being insided.

And then what? Without insiding life is good? It sounds like a fking singleplayer then.. No worries or smthing. Yeah and to not get insided, u have to max up ur security and think about every step. Now thats a fking opfac.

FrostMikasa

Rare Pika
Even if the leader gets trusted people in the faction, others can offer a member a lot of great stuff to inside. Therefore banning insides makes really sense. Get your friends and climb up the /f top, not randoms.