Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Introduction: xViiRuS

xViiRuS

Legendary Pika
‣ What's your name/IGN? My name is xViiRuS.
‣ Do you have any nicknames? I usually go by Virus.
‣ What languages you speak? I can only speak English, I did used to study French in the past.
‣ What's your favourite food? My favourite good is pasta.
‣ What show are you currently binge-watching? One Piece
‣ What's your favourite movie? Any movie from the Spider-Man/Marvel franchise.
‣ What's your favourite colour? Orange/Blue.
‣ What type of music do you listen to? Lofi, Jazz/Rap.
‣ What is your favourite song? Everyday Normal Guy 2
‣ What's your motto? Never look back on the past, always look forwards and keep a big smile.
‣ What's your favourite quote? ''You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put water into a tea pot, it becomes the tea pot. Water can flow but it can also crash. Be water my friend.'' - Bruce Lee.

‣ How long have you been playing Hypixel? I first found out about PikaNetwork way back in 2017 but didn't start playing actively until the middle of 2019 which is also when I joined the forums.
‣ What's your favourite game on PikaNetwork? I have a variety of favourite game-modes; SkyWars, BedWars, OPPrison, KitPvP and PracticePvP.
‣ How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since January 2012.
‣ What's your favourite thing to do in Minecraft? (Parkour, survival, redstone, map maker, etc.) I like anything PvP related or to do an Adventure Map with some friends.
‣ Favourite memory pertaining to Minecraft? Watching it reach 10 years old.

‣ What's your favourite hobby? I love to go sight-seeing.
‣ What's your favourite animal? Monkeys/Dogs.
‣ Do you play sports, if so which ones? I play used to play Rugby.
‣ What's your favourite school subject? ICT/Maths.
‣ What's a fun fact about yourself? I want a job in the gaming industry with something related with Quality Assurance.
‣ What's your favourite type of weather? Rain/Snow
‣ What's your favourite season? Winter/Spring.
‣ What's your favourite book? I love any by Roald Dahl or any of the Guinness World Records books.
‣ What's your favourite holiday? Halloween/Christmas.
‣ What's a talent you have? I can name all Super Mario Characters.

Aaaaand it's done! Here are some fun facts that you may have not known about me,

Have a great day everyone! <3
- xViiRuS

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
Hi xViiRuS

A rather long and detailed introduction, It’s nice to meet you and have a nice time on forums.

divertente

Great Reporter
‣ What languages you speak? I can only speak English, I did used to study French in the past.
‣ What's your motto? Never look back on the past, always look forwards and keep a big smile.
‣ What's your favourite quote? ''You put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle. You put water into a tea pot, it becomes the tea pot. Water can flow but it can also crash. Be water my friend.'' - Bruce Lee.

‣ How long have you been playing Hypixel? I first found out about PikaNetwork way back in 2017 but didn't start playing actively until the middle of 2019 which is also when I joined the forums.
‣ What's your favourite game on PikaNetwork? I have a variety of favourite game-modes; SkyWars, BedWars, OPPrison, KitPvP and PracticePvP.
‣ How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since January 2012.
‣ What's your favourite thing to do in Minecraft? (Parkour, survival, redstone, map maker, etc.) I like anything PvP related or to do an Adventure Map with some friends.

‣ What's a fun fact about yourself? I want a job in the gaming industry with something related with Quality Assurance.
‣ What's your favourite book? I love any by Roald Dahl or any of the Guinness World Records books.

Aaaaand it's done! Here are some fun facts that you may have not known about me,

- xViiRuS
now that's a rich introduction! anyways, welcome to Pika! (even tho you joined forums in 2019)

bratphobic

Epic Pika
super good introduction. nice to meet u virus! enjoy ur time on pika and i hope to see u around - bratphobic

Kxneki

Banned

- xViiRuS
Hi.

Very noice introduction i liked it aaaaaand welcome to the forums

Arrly

Staff Member
Admin
Hi Virus,

First of all, welcome to the network! Secondly, I have a question for you. What inspired you to consider getting yourself into quality assurance?

wjdxo_

Legendary Pika
Hello, xViiRus
I'm wjdxo nice to meet you!
I can speak english and Korean.
my favorite food is Chocolate!