Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

is a 200+ winstreak possible in current pika skywars with no rank or perks?

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
It is highly unlikely that a 200 winstreak is possible in Skywars without ranks and perks from my point of view. There are several reasons for this.

First and foremost, the presence of cheaters on the server can greatly affect the fairness and balance of a game. In Skywars, it is possible for players to use hacks or mods that give them an unfair advantage over their opponents, such as the ability to literally just fly and kill opponents at will. While cheaters on Pika-Network are being consistently banned, odds of you not encountering them are very low.

Additionally, even without the presence of cheaters, achieving a 200 winstreak in Skywars is an incredibly difficult task due to the competitive nature of the game. Players must be skilled at combat, resource management, etc.. in order to consistently come out on top. Even with skill and high level of determination, it is nearly impossible to win 200 games in a row.

Furthermore, certain abilities in Skywars can give certain players a significant advantage over their opponents. For example, the old vampire ability which you could constantly heal from was overpowered at the time which resulted in it being nerfed. Without access to these abilities, your chances of getting a 200 winstreak are nonexistent.

In conclusion, while it is technically possible to achieve a 200 winstreak in Skywars, it is highly unlikely due to the presence of cheaters, the competitive nature of the game, and the impact of abilities and perks on gameplay. It would require a great deal of skill, dedication and luckiness to achieve such a task. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

474ms

Pika Lover
الغشاشون سوف يفسدون سلسلة الانتصارات أنا متأكد

iMqcro

Pika Lover
Well, if you find a tactic that works for you even against cheaters it actually might be achievable but that would be really difficult at this point.

474ms

Pika Lover
Do you want to achieve it with me? I can help you but I'm not a professional so yes

474ms

Pika Lover
My biggest winning streak was 24. I struggled to reach it and then lost it easily

ShadGenix

simple question since im not really sure how skywars works on pika anymore
it mainly depends on skill, but many titans have titan kit and they will easily kill you with their gear. to be honest the titan rank have this kit which is very op so prob not

Attachments

• 1678517286032.png
    1678517286032.png
    32.6 KB · Views: 1

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
simple question since im not really sure how skywars works on pika anymore
To be honest No. Because there are many hackers in Skywars and also u can't defeat them because they bhop very hardly.