Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

is a 200+ winstreak possible in current pika skywars with no rank or perks?

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter
simple question since im not really sure how skywars works on pika anymore
I don't think it's possible: the amount of hackers in Skywars you're most likely losing your winstreak and also players have high vamp with titan kit. Having vamp 7 and titan kit and I still can't get a good winstreak.

MissSoul_thunder

Pika Member
For me ya, you can get good ws as vamp is nerfed it not matter much but ya hackers are big problem so try to make it in duo as hacker are very less there in comparison of solo and ya titan kit not matter for me because bonk is father of all kit easy kill and wins

ZekromXD

Legendary Pika
Ofc it’s not impossible depending on the person but, it’s impossible for most players to make one. I’d say, I personally don’t see it coming

OP
OP
R

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
I don't think it's possible: the amount of hackers in Skywars you're most likely losing your winstreak and also players have high vamp with titan kit. Having vamp 7 and titan kit and I still can't get a good winstreak.
vamp got nerfed ages ago i only managed like a 65 ws with vamp 6 and titan kit

SkullGloKeR

Pika Lover
Its not possible . And all the who are on the leaderboard used a glitch to save winstreak. Not all but most of them used that. So after that considering all things that got nerfed in previous months or year like vamp and donator kits . I dont thinks its possible. But nvm hackers. So nope.

OP
OP
R

reeceisdumbYT

Legendary Pika
Its not possible . And all the who are on the leaderboard used a glitch to save winstreak. Not all but most of them used that. So after that considering all things that got nerfed in previous months or year like vamp and donator kits . I dont thinks its possible. But nvm hackers. So nope.
is that a challenge! cuz i will do it at 2am on a friday

_Nikki99

Staff Member
If you don't queue any cheaters then it probably is, don't get your hopes up though!

cygnus321

Epic Pika
no since there are alot of hackers. The perks are too op to not be used and that's the only thing that can help u win games against other people or hackers are having higher leveled perks, but then again you cant get that winstreak that much winstreak these days because of hackers

DanisPlayerYT

Yea man thats sad but true i tryed 1M times its inposible even if ur so good