Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is this gona effect us?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoopless

Veteran
Dear Pika-Network players,

It's nice to hear that you have been watching out for Pika-Network. As far as we know, we have not received an e-mail from Mojang or any affiliates. How ever my thoughts are elsewhere, these are the first servers who were added to Mojang's blacklist. This is only effective for 1.9.3 servers and higher. If we receive a notification from Mojang the forums will be the first to know.

Does this end Pika-Network? No, we don't stop unless we have no money anymore to pay the servers. As some owners have said in the video "retweet all our tweets and let Microsoft know that we don't agree with it" so let's be real, we need to keep Minecraft alive.

UyvUFES.png

Moved to Pika Discussions.

N

Nignogery

If i'm correct, all of these servers are premium servers, so i think it doesn't work with cracked servers?

Daantje8

Most of these servers got blacklisted because they never "changed their server" to their likings. Since mojang didn't respond to any of these servers their emails of requiring more information. This means these servers got shut down without a legit reason.

NexiousPlayz

Retired Staff
Veteran
Guildcraft is cracked and is also listed on there, so this won't be an exception, I hope we can won't receive an email in the soon future, on the other hand, if we do, we'll ofcourse notice you guys before taking any actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.