Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Is this the first time a pika player got into this trouble?

X_pogchamp_X

Pika Lover
So when I was playing with my brother football on the street, we were having fun. Until I shot the ball and the air sent it on a car. Then, 3 men pulled up on us, 1 was arguing with my brother, the other was just watching, and the last was TAKING A VIDEO OF ME. In my country, not even the police can take a video of me. then they claimed that the car was "damaged" and it was "their" car. I hate this guy so much I wish him a very sad and unlucky life and I wish he doesn't achieve anything he wants. I was about to call the police but I said no to myself.

What i did for the person that was taking a video of me: I just watched him and looked at the camera
what i could've done: I could've blocked my head or did not show my head to his cursed camera.
What i wanted to do: I wanted to hold his phone, tell him to stop, and while I'm doing that i can burn the screen of the phone and tell him to get a new one.

I only made this so you guys know what to do in these type of situations. don't ever try and play football on the streets. It is highly suggested to play football on a stadium or on the park. even if you did so I hope you learned what to do in these situations.

Thank you. -X_pogchamp_X