Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Survival Keep /fly between worlds and implement a better system for dangerous tpa/playershop location detecti

Status
Not open for further replies.

asaltman

Pika Lover
Username:
asaltman​

Suggestion:
Keep /fly between worlds and implement a better system for dangerous tpa/playershop location detection​

Detailed description:
I'm sick of going to a player shop only to get trap-killed and lose my valuables even though i have /fly. It allso gets really annoying when you have to manually type /fly when changing worlds. Perhaps, a better solution to this would be to implement a better system against tp-killing(auto detect if person has lava, near him), playershop-trapping, where you die to fall dmg(a system which detects if there is/are a solid shop-teleport block/s).​

Reason(s):
inconvinience
tpa-killing
playershop-traps​

Klausly

Veteran
Hello asaltman,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and players will receive invincibility effect for 10 seconds after teleporting to a player or a playershop, but keeping /fly toggled on after switching between worlds isn't possible.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.