Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Kit pvp dueling system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgey

Username:
q4ze​

Suggestion:
Kit pvp dueling system​

Detailed description:
So when you load into kit pvp on pika you can do a command /duel username (wager) they can wager for ingane Money when they type /duel user (amount) it will show what kits they can use Ultimate kit with containes the normal ultimate kit as they would have ultimate+ would have ultimate+ armour 1 bow 1 sword a rod and inventory of potions etc same go for the rest of the kits​

Reason(s):
I think they would be a cool and fun idea since right now in practice there is no kit pvp style and if you deciede too add this i think it would make kit pvp way more alive if players are dueling for money since only Way too get money right now is either too Sell items or Kill players and get there bounties. this has been suggested on a different type of kit pvp and i have seen most of the players really enjoy this new dueling System

one of the best examples of this is in invadedlands here is a video of it :
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5aVgOyopug&ab_channel=Bellasprout
: people duel with ingame kits i think if you guys accept this pika network kit pvp would love it.​

Example(s):

Master_Tamer_

Great Reporter
Don't you think practice have enough modes to compensate that?
Well cash one is a nice thing:But if you just want mechanics then Practice server is good

OP
OP
G

Georgey

Well cash one is a nice thing:But if you just want mechanics then Practice server is good
I mean like you can add /duel command too kit pvp so you can 1v1 in kit pvp style kits i think it will be great too have that option and i think it should be added too the kit pvp gamemode and not practice so people can wager In game money so it would work better if the practice kit pvp style was in the kit pvp gamemode it would make money fights easier

divertente

Great Reporter
Username:
q4ze

Suggestion:
Kit pvp dueling system

Detailed description:
So when you load into kit pvp on pika you can do a command /duel username (wager) they can wager for ingane Money when they type /duel user (amount) it will show what kits they can use Ultimate kit with containes the normal ultimate kit as they would have ultimate+ would have ultimate+ armour 1 bow 1 sword a rod and inventory of potions etc same go for the rest of the kits

Reason(s):
I think they would be a cool and fun idea since right now in practice there is no kit pvp style and if you deciede too add this i think it would make kit pvp way more alive if players are dueling for money since only Way too get money right now is either too Sell items or Kill players and get there bounties. this has been suggested on a different type of kit pvp and i have seen most of the players really enjoy this new dueling System

one of the best examples of this is in invadedlands here is a video of it :

: people duel with ingame kits i think if you guys accept this pika network kit pvp would love it.

Example(s):

neutral
I like the "in-game currency wager" idea but honestly I don't get why duels should be a thing, kitpvp and practice are 2 VERY different gamemodes with their own style, practice was meant to have 1vs1's and duels whilst kitpvp wasn't. I do feel like something adding an "in-game wager" would be pretty cool tho.

OP
OP
G

Georgey

Yeh that what i ment /duel in kit pvp kit pvp style not in prac

q4ze1

Pika Lover
I like the Idea for /duel in kit pvp With kit pvp kids not just NodeBuff it will had a whole new way of getting money not just Grinding kills or selling stuff you can get money from Being actually good at the game

Nateblader

Pika Member
neutral
I like the "in-game currency wager" idea but honestly I don't get why duels should be a thing, kitpvp and practice are 2 VERY different gamemodes with their own style, practice was meant to have 1vs1's and duels whilst kitpvp wasn't. I do feel like something adding an "in-game wager" would be pretty cool tho.
There is no invaded gamemode which is basically kitpvp in practice. Dueling in kitpvp as "Invaded Duel" with a wager is way better.

q4ze1

Pika Lover
There is no invaded gamemode which is basically kitpvp in practice. Dueling in kitpvp as "Invaded Duel" with a wager is way better.
He means too add the command /duel in kit pvp not in practice.

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello Georgey,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion for the server.
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion has been accepted and it's going to be implemented very soon!
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.