Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Kit-PvP Pot Extender

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALEXXVII

Legendary Pika
Username:
AlexXVII

Suggestion:
Re-add Nerfed Kit-PvP Pot Extender / Special Set Nerf

Detailed description:
I believe the pot extender team perk should be re-implemented into the kit-pvp game mode or special sets MUST be nerfed specifically Reaper sets. Pot extender recently got removed but I believe it is a HIGHLY essential feature for kit-pvp based on the special armor / super, hyper potion meta; Simply enough, the game mode is VERY unbalanced and way too overpowered at the moment to not have a pot extender perk considering the fact that strength 3 hyper potions / strength 2 super potions plus the 20%+ damage special sets are all very common items. However, I do agree that the previous implementation of the pot extender perk was too strong based on the fact that punch 2 bows are VERY common meaning you can simply pot yourself once and bow boost to run away from any attackers making it nearly impossible to kill anyone even with multiple teammates and it extended fights way too much: it just didn't fit the game mode's item meta. Considering everything, I suggest re-implementing the pot extender team perk but with a twist; it must be nerfed. If the developers can find a way to add the team perk back but at the same time lowering the effectiveness of it's usage, it would balance the current kit-pvp meta out. One way I suggest doing this is by adding a randomizer to how often the perk works effectively. For example, if it had a 50% chance to activate the perk, then people would still need to pay attention to their health but they would have a higher chance to live from heavily buffed up players. Another way to add the perk back but nerfed would be by simply lowering the amount of health the extender gives, rather than giving you full hearts from one pot, the developers could lower this extra health given value by 25-50% meaning the player would not get as much health from a single pot and thus balancing the game mode out. The developers can also balance the item meta out by just nerfing special sets and how effective they are by dramatically lowering their damage taken and damage given values and there would be no need for a potion extender perk; Reaper special set plus Hyper potion is too strong, not even a divine set can survive it.

Reason(s):
As time goes on, Pika kit-pvp is becoming more and more like Jartex kit-pvp and we are slowly getting the same features implemented here as they have on there and don't get me wrong, that is not a bad thing. I believe these new features from the recent kit-pvp update have made it a more enjoyable and fun game mode. However, there's a reason these features coexist with each other on Jartex; to balance the game mode out. At the moment in pika kit-pvp if you fight against a player with a reaper set which gives +20% more damage and strength 2 the likelyhood of surviving is very low and it gets slimmer and slimmer if we consider strength 3 hyper potions and ganks where two or more players start chasing you to try and kill you. Simply enough there is NO WAY to survive in those situations unless you are a VERY WEALTHY player. Furthermore, I am considered a very good player in terms of pvp skill and I make content on the server very often as well as content on other prestigious practice and kit-pvp servers like minemen and fighting on Pika kit-pvp feels very unbalanced at the moment which makes me believe lower skilled players or even non-ranked players are not having a fun time at all so I am making this suggestion to give them a voice. To support this I would like to mention that about 2 weeks ago while playing on the server I fought a player who was wearing a Reaper special set which does +20% more damage while I was wearing a divine set which reduces damage taken by 20% AND I STILL died in 2 hits after the player drank a hyper potion which gives strength 3 for 10 seconds. I didn't even have time to react because you die way too fast to even think about eating a enchanted golden apple not considering actually trying to eat it and since there is no pot extender, no matter how much healing potions I threw on myself to try and live I ultimately died which brings me to make this suggestion due to how unbalanced and unfair the game mode currently is for players who are not highly skilled or ranked or even rich on the server to purchase enchanted golden apples or items to help them against stacked special set and hyper potion / super potion players.

Example(s):

Last edited:

geolynn

Pika Member
Youre getting this whole suggestion out of context, while talking about the pot extender youre coming here with discord servers. Out of my league in my book.
says who suddenly brought up topics that has nothing to do with the original suggestion. pretty bias to yourself don't you think?

also it doesn't matter anyway, you blocked me on discord because i disproved your point in multiple occasions. that's already enough proof how pathetic you are.

realoneness

Epic Pika
Here we are again, talking about a discord server while it's a kitpvp suggestion. Getting stuff out of context as usual.
im pointing out how you cant even differentiate normal messages and an exaggerated one.

Last edited:

Jocii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
says who suddenly brought up topics that has nothing to do with the original suggestion. pretty bias to yourself don't you think?
Could you reply to the topic i made up?

Jocii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
im pointing out how you cant evend differentiate normal messages and an exaggerated one.
Talk to me when you speak proper english and when you stop talking about discord servers in a ingame suggestion.

realoneness

Epic Pika
Yes I am and what are you bringing up? a DISCORD server on forums while we talk about a kitpvp suggestion.
what am i bringing up? me? maybe you should look carefully who is messaging and plus he was pointing out how you keep bragging how youre so "known" that leads you being so egotistical, which has relevance on HOW you behave right now. and youre here pointing out how many reaper sets you have despite that me pointing out how you and @dasjoms and your other friends makes this community toxic as hell.

realoneness

Epic Pika
if you look at who started arguing regarding this thread, maybe your eyes will widen up a bit.

geolynn

Pika Member
anyway i'm not wasting anymore timing shizzle fizzling with you. at the end of the day, this suggestion is getting upvote points which you and your teammate might find it displeasing. cry about it LMAO

realoneness

Epic Pika
close this thread. any staff who replied to this suggestion. close it
i wont reply nor will i look up for this person's irrelevant replies.

Jocii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
what am i bringing up? me? maybe you should look carefully who is messaging and plus he was pointing out how you keep bragging how youre so "known" that leads you being so egotistical, which has relevance on HOW you behave right now. and youre here pointing out how many reaper sets you have despite that me pointing out how you and @dasjoms and your other friends makes this community toxic as hell.
I don't know if you understand but you're just mad that you have no reapers, if you did and wore them, you'd instantly lose it to my team. Yall bring bhoppers and autoblockers into this server because ur perm banned on ur main for ghost clients. Also, how can we make the community toxic when the discord community likes us? me and dasjoms are helping people in the pika network discord, nothing but you guys have issues 😭

Jocii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
anyway i'm not wasting anymore timing shizzle fizzling with you. at the end of the day, this suggestion is getting upvote points which you and your teammate might find it displeasing. cry about it LMAO
Ah no way, I'm so sad right now.

Jocii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
close this thread. any staff who replied to this suggestion. close it
i wont reply nor will i look up for this person's irrelevant replies.
Cope cause you cant handle it 🤡

realoneness

Epic Pika
I don't know if you understand but you're just mad that you have no reapers, if you did and wore them, you'd instantly lose it to my team. Yall bring bhoppers and autoblockers into this server because ur perm banned on ur main for ghost clients. Also, how can we make the community toxic when the discord community likes us? me and dasjoms are helping people in the pika network discord, nothing but you guys have issues 😭
😐 irrelevant messages again that you gave.

realoneness

Epic Pika
Cope cause you cant handle it 🤡
cant handle it? im spitting facts that you probably cant even comprehend and all youre giving me is how you have reaper sets, waste of time
me replying? cus i literally saw your replies just now.

realoneness

Epic Pika
See, when I actually come with arguments you only dodge me knowing the fact that I actually speak facts.
huah? youre talking about reaper sets? do you think i have the time to argue with you about that?

Jocii

Ultimate Legendary Pika
cant handle it? im spitting facts that you probably cant even comprehend and all youre giving me is how you have reaper sets, waste of time
me replying? cus i literally saw your replies just now.
Cant handle what LMAO? I'm definitely not scared from a anime fan. calling me a waste of time saying that you wont reply back yet doing it cause youre obsessed with me. Skill issue.

realoneness

Epic Pika
pointing out your childish behavior and immature replies
and youre here replying about reaper sets
go cry about it

Status
Not open for further replies.