Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Update KitPvP Reset?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Max

Staff Member
Owner
5EJBpdf.jpg

Greetings PikaCrafters,

We are here to announce a new update at PikaNetwork; We will be releasing a new KitPvP world Saturday (May 5, 2018) There is, however, no exact time set for this release.

As always, everything here is subject to change. If you have feedback for anything listed (or not listed) here, please do let us know! We genuinely want to make the best out of this server, so please tell us if something isn’t quite up to par.

hOKaGeG.png

We've created a new map! With new structures, terrain, easter eggs & more! We wanted to try something new! So we have created this new map with the inspiration from an HCF kitmap

Redid the kits, created a new leveling system added a score and more.
To see all the updates you have to join kitpvp at play.pika-network.net after Saturday 5th May 2018!

A small list of Features;

• New spawn
  • Leveling system
  • Prestige system
  • Updated kit selector
  • Updated scoreboard
  • Reworked rankup system
  • Redid crates
  • Updated tab
  • Killstreaks
  • Leaderboards
  • New combattag plugin
  • New AntiCheat
  • And many more changes that are not listed.

If you have any other suggestions, ideas for new kits, any questions or any concerns discuss in this thread.

hOKaGeG.png

Thanks,

Pika-Staff Team

First ! Nice ! Kitpvp always needed an update and a reset too <3
Holy moly! New anticheat is just oof people will be so happy ;)

ruzyxo

Veteran
Yay finally my main server is getting a reset and i wish the suggestion i gave you through DMs on discord gets added.

Anyways, HYPE

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
x1Ejrp4.jpg

Greetings PikaCrafters,

We are here to announce a new update at PikaNetwork; We will be releasing a new KitPvP world Saturday (May 5, 2018) There is, however, no exact time set for this release.

As always, everything here is subject to change. If you have feedback for anything listed (or not listed) here, please do let us know! We genuinely want to make the best out of this server, so please tell us if something isn’t quite up to par.

Vvg4-UFyuz2rGVDgBZsOPkNef9GvUAhxBmJXtiY61KeFvJDlZh9EKO0Xzlg2-A8qCZL8NfHfuIJ5C0nQ5Axo08DsY2rJxrH-X12S84nEMtPmGWFaIIiEx9hI4CXXQ3IEe-nESS1J

We've created a new map! With new structures, terrain, easter eggs & more! We wanted to try something new! So we have created this new map with the inspiration from an HCF kitmap

To see all the updates you have to join kitpvp at play.pika-network.net after Saturday 5th May 2018!

• New spawn
  • Leveling system
  • Prestige system
  • Updated kit selector
  • Updated scoreboard
  • Reworked rankup system
  • Redid crates
  • Updated tab
  • Killstreaks
  • Leaderboards
  • New combattag plugin
  • New AntiCheat

If you have any other suggestions, ideas for new kits, any questions or any concerns discuss in this thread.

BnMSnemveIZUYxbqW0jGFLrh200mIiI2RTyfUGkbs5kz_rTY7KjtomwjyQxZtFjh9AUD4hqsIs34StqNznT21e1ZFZO8KTDIa8d49J1LnFcUroRwyOeubvi0vGxe2Lv7erZU9EGB

Thanks,
Pika-Staff Team

Thanks a lot for the reset . Pika's old unresetted gamemodes need resets and updates . I am banned from pika by old staff team because of my acc being stolen and used by hacker but the proof is good so I can't do anything to show i don't hack. Also try to find a new guy / or not if you already have to work with op fac 2 / and galactic faction

vSyndrome

Epic Pika
x1Ejrp4.jpg

Greetings PikaCrafters,

Vvg4-UFyuz2rGVDgBZsOPkNef9GvUAhxBmJXtiY61KeFvJDlZh9EKO0Xzlg2-A8qCZL8NfHfuIJ5C0nQ5Axo08DsY2rJxrH-X12S84nEMtPmGWFaIIiEx9hI4CXXQ3IEe-nESS1J

• New spawn
  • Leveling system
  • Prestige system
  • Updated kit selector
  • Updated scoreboard
  • Reworked rankup system
  • Redid crates
  • Updated tab
  • Killstreaks
  • Leaderboards
  • New combattag plugin
  • New AntiCheat

BnMSnemveIZUYxbqW0jGFLrh200mIiI2RTyfUGkbs5kz_rTY7KjtomwjyQxZtFjh9AUD4hqsIs34StqNznT21e1ZFZO8KTDIa8d49J1LnFcUroRwyOeubvi0vGxe2Lv7erZU9EGB

Thanks,
Pika-Staff Team

i love you...

TheCooler

Pika Lover
x1Ejrp4.jpg

Greetings PikaCrafters,

• New spawn
  • Leveling system
  • Prestige system
  • Updated kit selector
  • Updated scoreboard
  • Reworked rankup system
  • Redid crates
  • Updated tab
  • Killstreaks
  • Leaderboards
  • New combattag plugin
  • New AntiCheat

Thanks,
Pika-Staff Team

OMG!!NEW ANTICHEAT!!!!Thanks xd

AlphaPizza

Veteran
I've never been much of a kit-pvp guy, but now I'm hyped to check it out!

Thanks a lot for the reset . Pika's old unresetted gamemodes need resets and updates . I am banned from pika by old staff team because of my acc being stolen and used by hacker but the proof is good so I can't do anything to show i don't hack. Also try to find a new guy / or not if you already have to work with op fac 2 / and galactic faction
Dude stop posting everywhere about your ban,play on a new account and make a new progress it shouldn't be hard

MLG_TITAN

Pika Lover
Dude stop posting everywhere about your ban,play on a new account and make a new progress it shouldn't be hard
First of all I want to play legit and not to ban evade, secondly it is hard to forget your old friends and start from 0 after a time of 4 years on pika

First of all I want to play legit and not to ban evade, secondly it is hard to forget your old friends and start from 0 after a time of 4 years on pika
Probably all ur old friends from over 4 years left pika and ban evading is when you have 3 banned accounts and try to get a new one so yep if u have less than 3 banneds use an alt

RealTombabbel

Hi Im Tombabbel (GOD Rank) What Will Happen To My Ultimate+ Kits? its will get reset too? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.