Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

LEAVING??

T

Terrythedog

WHY TF DO PEOPLE JOIN GAMES AND STARE AT ME THEN DISCONNECT???!!!

Luppeeyz

Banned
NGL, cause you're toxic. Why don't you be nice toward others so others can be nice toward you also?

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

NGL, cause you're toxic. Why don't you be nice toward others so others can be nice toward you also?
if you are not gonna say anything useful to this thread then dont say anything. The thread is about people leaving, not me being toxic so stfu

MercuryGFX

Veteran
if you are not gonna say anything useful to this thread then dont say anything. The thread is about people leaving, not me being toxic so stfu
He said his own opinion. And I agree with him, Also note: You're being Disrespectful to a staff member, it is only a matter of time before you get banned from the forums, so I suggest you, behave.

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

He said his own opinion. And I agree with him, Also note: You're being Disrespectful to a staff member, it is only a matter of time before you get banned from the forums, so I suggest you, behave.
dude this is not related to the topic so he could have convod me or whatever

Luppeeyz

Banned
dude this is not related to the topic so he could have convod me or whatever
If you be nice to others then others will be nice to you. Why would you be such of a person who are always mad about things.
Sometimes you just have to accept the reality, keep being of a person won't help you in any way. Why don't you try to change yourself before telling others to change?

UpperGround

Great Reporter
If you be nice to others then others will be nice to you. Why would you be such of a person who are always mad about things
this sentence...
its just beautiful

i mean that whole thing is just beautiful but u know

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

If you be nice to others then others will be nice to you. Why would you be such of a person who are always mad about things.
Sometimes you just have to accept the reality, keep being of a person won't help you in any way. Why don't you try to change yourself before telling others to change?
like how am i supposed to stop dudes from exiting the match? I am not telling them to go away or anything i just say "hi" then they stare at me then disconnect. Just being nice wont help them from staying. What am i supposed to say to make them stay??? I cant even type long things before they leave because they leave in like, 5-6 sceonds

UpperGround

Great Reporter
like how am i supposed to stop dudes from exiting the match? I am not telling them to go away or anything i just say "hi" then they stare at me then disconnect. Just being nice wont help them from staying. What am i supposed to say to make them stay??? I cant even type long things before they leave because they leave in like, 5-6 sceonds
ur reputation all around the server :)
is wgat makes them leave

i guess
i mean it should be

OP
OP
T

Terrythedog

i just said that im requesting a lock
how on earth u got triggered by that lmao
1. nobody answered why people leave they just say im toxic for getting angry at them 2. stop saying im toxic because iknow it already and idc if people are being idiots

UpperGround

Great Reporter
1. nobody answered why people leave they just say im toxic for getting angry at them 2. stop saying im toxic because iknow it already and idc if people are being idiots
i just requested a lock
and didnt even said toxic in 'that' post
u r complaining about nothing