Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Legal high cps

Status
Not open for further replies.

FaZeArnas1

Username:
Maguette_​

Suggestion:
Legal high cps​

Detailed description:
Hello dear PikaNetwork mods, Id like to make a suggestion. Its a problem I believe for many of us who take the server more seriously.

Im suggesting to add various verification ways for high cps players. I myself and a few of my friends have been false baned a few times for legaly reaching 20 and more cps (clicks per second).

Bedwars and skywars (especially bedwars) rely a lot on the amount of cps a player can get. More cps means you can fight and bridge better. It also helps with clutches (saves from falling into the void). These are also reasons why some players use cps hacks (autoclickers) - to get an advantage of cps.

Some of us are capable of physically reaching high cps. Some of the techniques for it are: Butterfly, Jitter, Drag clicking. These are popular techniques.

My suggestion is to make various ways to approve yourself for an actual high cps player (maybe starting of by 1 way and adding other ways later). Id suggest making organisable video calls with mods or admins for video showcase of a player physically reaching those high levels of cps. Another way, that was suggested my Sr. Mod MrEpiko, is screensharing - admins go through your pc to check for hacked clients in your pc.

I would think, that Youtuber, Streamer and possibly Champion and Titan ranks (Im a Champion myself) would get a free pass for this or maybe still have to go through some verification, but I highly doubt the full dose would be needed.​

Reason(s):
I believe many players have faced this problem of an anticheat limitating their skills.

1) Allowing legaly using more cps would make it more fun to play (Hypixel already has it).
2) The verification system isnt very overwhelming for mods to maintain it.
3) Highly doubt that hackers would pay 40 euros or more just to hack (theyd look for all other ways but not money)
4) If some do infact buy high ranks for skipping this verification, make a routine check for all players (no mater rank or already being verified) just in case, to filter out the fake ones. Maybe implementing anticheat and watchdog for it.

It isnt required to be a do it now adition. I would love to see it start happening and would add to it myself.

I really love pikanetwork, its just such an iconic server for me. And this would help match/beat the huge/premium servers (Hypixel, etc) that dont bring as much fun as Pika does.

I hope everyone has a good day and owners think about this.
P.S. - dont want to be annoying, but in the champ privilege it was said, that suggestions would be taken more seriously and we are allowed for testing >:)

With much love to Pika and mods,
Maguette_,
Arnas​

Mast3rLTU0

Username:
Maguette_

Suggestion:
Legal high cps

Detailed description:
Hello dear PikaNetwork mods, Id like to make a suggestion. Its a problem I believe for many of us who take the server more seriously.

Im suggesting to add various verification ways for high cps players. I myself and a few of my friends have been false baned a few times for legaly reaching 20 and more cps (clicks per second).

Bedwars and skywars (especially bedwars) rely a lot on the amount of cps a player can get. More cps means you can fight and bridge better. It also helps with clutches (saves from falling into the void). These are also reasons why some players use cps hacks (autoclickers) - to get an advantage of cps.

Some of us are capable of physically reaching high cps. Some of the techniques for it are: Butterfly, Jitter, Drag clicking. These are popular techniques.

My suggestion is to make various ways to approve yourself for an actual high cps player (maybe starting of by 1 way and adding other ways later). Id suggest making organisable video calls with mods or admins for video showcase of a player physically reaching those high levels of cps. Another way, that was suggested my Sr. Mod MrEpiko, is screensharing - admins go through your pc to check for hacked clients in your pc.

I would think, that Youtuber, Streamer and possibly Champion and Titan ranks (Im a Champion myself) would get a free pass for this or maybe still have to go through some verification, but I highly doubt the full dose would be needed.

Reason(s):
I believe many players have faced this problem of an anticheat limitating their skills.

1) Allowing legaly using more cps would make it more fun to play (Hypixel already has it).

2) The verification system isnt very overwhelming for mods to maintain it.

3) Highly doubt that hackers would pay 40 euros or more just to hack (theyd look for all other ways but not money)

4) If some do infact buy high ranks for skipping this verification, make a routine check for all players (no mater rank or already being verified) just in case, to filter out the fake ones. Maybe implementing anticheat and watchdog for it.

It isnt required to be a do it now adition. I would love to see it start happening and would add to it myself.

I really love pikanetwork, its just such an iconic server for me. And this would help match/beat the huge/premium servers (Hypixel, etc) that dont bring as much fun as Pika does.

I hope everyone has a good day and owners think about this.

P.S. - dont want to be annoying, but in the champ privilege it was said, that suggestions would be taken more seriously and we are allowed for testing >:)

With much love to Pika and mods,

Maguette_,

Arnas
❤️❤️

JustSuperiorr

Great Reporter

It would be too inefficient as they would screen share every potential (flagged) player, They also (already) screenshare potential players.

Also this is nothing the community should be worried about

Last edited:

Alparo_

Great Reporter
Hello FaZeArnas1,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Any form of autoclicking is strictly forbidden (including the Minecraft version 1.15 option). We also strongly discourage manual clicking methods that cause extremely high CPS.
  • This is nothing the community should be worried about.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.