Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Global Linking Minecraft Account with Forums

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Lammyta

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Lammyta

Suggestion:
Linking Minecraft Account with Forums

Detailed description:
I saw in some minecraft servers that there is possibility you can link your minecraft account with your forums, such as from the server hypixel. Since we have a donator system on the Discord Server, that if you link your minecraft account with your discord acocunt, you will receive your donator rank there if you have purchased anything on the store. I was hoping that if the same could be implemented on the forums it'd be great, that you link your minecraft account with the forums account, you can get a donator rank on the forums as well.

Reason(s):
Because, everyone likes to show that they are a donator on the server, so if we can do it on discord, we could do it on forums as well right? I know that this is possible as I have seen it on some servers, already gave one example above. So I think this would be a good implement to the forums, since forums don't really receive alot of updates.

UpperGround

Great Reporter
im giving this a +1 because i think i should give this a +1

_Rinat_

Legendary Pika
+1
why not, very cool thing to flex also add server booster rank on forums tyty

Snowyy

Banned
Agreed , if it’s possible for the developers to make , indeed why not.

DUX_

Legendary Pika
+1

let me post this message filter whats wrong with you (just to bypass)

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

no?
when you press tab, players have 3 colored things behind their names. they stand for verified/linked email, forum and discord accounts

DarkVenom7

Veteran
Great Reporter
when you press tab, players have 3 colored things behind their names. they stand for verified/linked email, forum and discord accounts
Excuse me, staff member, There are 3 dots for linked/email, discord, and discord server boost

Green Dot = Linked email
Blue Dot = Linked discord to pika network discord server
Pink Dot = After boosting Pika network discord server

JacePlayZ

The Pika
Excuse me, staff member, There are 3 dots for linked/email, discord, and discord server boost

Green Dot = Linked email
Blue Dot = Linked discord to pika network discord server
Pink Dot = After boosting Pika network discord server
No offense but lmao staff didn't know what that meant. And other people get denied for -

No requirements met.

LMFAO.
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ

UpperGround

Great Reporter
This is a predefined message to bypass the Word+Char filter, please ignore this, The actual reply is below;

ikr
No offense but lmao staff didn't know what that meant. And other people get denied for -

No requirements met.

LMFAO.
Have a good day!

JacePlayZ