Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Scanned Global Linking Minecraft Account with Forums

This suggestion is currently under review. Please note that this does not guarantee it is going to be accepted. Also, note that the reviewing process may take a long time.

Lammyta

Pika Member
Minecraft Username:
Lammyta

Suggestion:
Linking Minecraft Account with Forums

Detailed description:
I saw in some minecraft servers that there is possibility you can link your minecraft account with your forums, such as from the server hypixel. Since we have a donator system on the Discord Server, that if you link your minecraft account with your discord acocunt, you will receive your donator rank there if you have purchased anything on the store. I was hoping that if the same could be implemented on the forums it'd be great, that you link your minecraft account with the forums account, you can get a donator rank on the forums as well.

Reason(s):
Because, everyone likes to show that they are a donator on the server, so if we can do it on discord, we could do it on forums as well right? I know that this is possible as I have seen it on some servers, already gave one example above. So I think this would be a good implement to the forums, since forums don't really receive alot of updates.

Fireboy707

Banned
Thank you for by making a suggestion!
I have reviewed your suggestion and decided to Upvote/+1 due to the following reasons:
Good idea

OhXenonOp

Pika Lover
Minecraft Username:
Lammyta

Suggestion:

Detailed description:
I saw in some minecraft servers that there is possibility you can link your minecraft account with your forums, such as from the server hypixel. Since we have a donator system on the Discord Server, that if you link your minecraft account with your discord acocunt, you will receive your donator rank there if you have purchased anything on the store. I was hoping that if the same could be implemented on the forums it'd be great, that you link your minecraft account with the forums account, you can get a donator rank on the forums as well.

Reason(s):
Because, everyone likes to show that they are a donator on the server, so if we can do it on discord, we could do it on forums as well right? I know that this is possible as I have seen it on some servers, already gave one example above. So I think this would be a good implement to the forums, since forums don't really receive alot of updates.
+1
ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤㅤ

Bumbrah

Ultimate Legendary Pika
Minecraft Username:
Lammyta

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):
+1 for me because, i actually lost my real forum account in 2022 ;-;. So it's better to link it with forums!