Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied SkyWars Local Leaderboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

v4sk3_

Rare Pika
Username:
v4sk3_​

Suggestion:
Local Leaderboard​

Detailed description:
We had global leaderboard for so long and it would be cool to add local leaderboard as well since lot of people wanna know they're country ranking, this would boost game and competition in gamemodes such as skywars and bedwars because people from countries around the world would fight for that #1 Local Leaderboard place.

Reason(s):
I really wanna know my local ranking :)​

Shakhunter

Epic Pika
This would be nice, but i think it is so boring for someguys from less active countries

_iGhostly

Veteran
Great Reporter
Hello v4sk3_,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • This would be very difficult to implement due to the nature of how imprecise Minecraft detects player locations
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.