Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now

Macros

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Can anyone explain what macros are here?
‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎

Silver Wing

The Pika
A thing that you press once and it does multiple things. Like clicking once but it actually clicks 10 times, it's against the rules

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Lol just that xddd I use bhop, fly, speed, killaura, antifall, anti kb and nuke
Oh, not only that. I ban evade and fly on people with multi aura (hitting everyone at once) it works very great at koths in factions tbh then I also use fast bow I drop people through gapples the effect doesnt heal them fast enough and some tracers ofc so I can see where people are obviously to kill them ingame.

OP
OP
Lt_akgamings

Lt_akgamings

Great Reporter
Oh, not only that. I ban evade and fly on people with multi aura (hitting everyone at once) it works very great at koths in factions tbh then I also use fast bow I drop people through gapples the effect doesnt heal them fast enough and some tracers ofc so I can see where people are obviously to kill them ingame.
Lmao just that?, I use autosoup, no slowdown, Jesus hacks, x-ray, killaura, reach, akb, nuker, flight, and Fullbright, almost forgot, chest esp, and player esp

DanielT_

Veteran
Great Reporter
Lmao just that?, I use autosoup, no slowdown, Jesus hacks, x-ray, killaura, reach, akb, nuker, flight, and Fullbright, almost forgot, chest esp, and player esp
Ah man u survival player gonna Xray some diamonds...