Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Accepted Kit-PvP Make crates give in-game rank vouchers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Outscale

Banned
Suggestion:
Make crates give in-game rank vouchers

Detailed description:
My suggestion is that owners put in-game rank vouchers in KITPVP Crates instead of making it instantly redeem.
Explanation:
Players that already have a rank (like me) open keys regulary , and its sad that when they get a rank it gets wasted like on the images down.
View: https://imgur.com/a/TtQEtRd

View: https://imgur.com/a/j71V16B

As you can see i already got 2 ranks that got wasted, its sad that they didn't make it as on the all other servers where you get a voucher from the crate and you can give it to your friend , or sell it to someone for items / money

Reason(s):
It doesn't seem fair that when players with a rank open a crate and get a rank thats the same or worse then the rank that they currently have gets wasted , they could sell the rank to someone or give it to a friend , they are just left with nothing.
Also some unranked people don't play KITPVP and just open keys there cause they have them since they voted on some other server (Factions , Skyblock) , and if they get a rank they might want to trade it for items on the server where they play and not just get a useless rank.

Thijme01

Veteran
Great Reporter
too many scam on the gamemode due the fact its allowed. so when players try to sell it 95% will try to scam them.

OP
OP
O

Outscale

Banned
too many scam on the gamemode due the fact its allowed. so when players try to sell it 95% will try to scam them.
By that logic the Rank Vouchers should be nonexistent on all servers, not just Rank Vouchers , but keys also.. actually every item that exists , people trade all kind of stuff every day.. some of them get scammed and some don't , its their fault if they are giving first to a guy that has no rep.
Making the rank vouchers instantly redeem WILL NOT make a difference in terms of scamming.. , also on every other server you get a rank voucher from the crate instead of the rank instantly redeeming itself

Last edited:

Max

Staff Member
Owner
Suggestion - ACCEPTED

Hello Outscale,​
Thank you for your interest in Pika-Network by creating a suggestion for the network.​
I am glad to tell you that your suggestion is accepted and it has been implemented within the latest reset.​
Have fun playing!​

Good afternoon,
Max

Status
Not open for further replies.