Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied OP Factions Make fishing (mcmmo) relevant

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiwko

Pika Lover
Username:
Miminko​

Suggestion:
Make fishing (mcmmo) relevant​

Detailed description:
Hello,
I suggest you make fishing skill relevant, like if you skill it high enough you could acutally fish something usefull, maybe the same drops that are in supplydrop chests. Not overpower but relevant. I could actually continue with another useless mcmmo skills that are irrelevant.
Sorry for grammar mistakes, i am on pills.​

Reason(s):
Another thing that players can do to get items. Make the skill relevant, its just sitting there. Noone is skilling it because there is no reason for it.​

Example(s):
As i said, fishing up supplydrop chests loot, or something like that.​

ir_n

The Pika
-1 Fishing mcmmo is mainly used as it contributes to the Salvage mcmmo. Salvage mcmmo is highly useful, and can only be obtained with fishing levels.
Fishing itself doesn’t need a buff since there are other ways which you are meant to get items such as supply drops, koths, PvP, crates etc

MrEpiko

Discord Developer
Developer
Hello Wiwko,

Thank you for your interest in creating a suggestion to improve the server. We are always doing our best to make the server a better place for everyone.
However, we have eventually decided to deny your suggestion due to the following reason(s):
  • Negative feedback.
For your reference, here is a link to our suggestion guidelines → PikaNetwork Suggestion Guidelines.
Please make sure to read and understand them before suggesting again.

We also advise you to use our Thread Search Feature to look for (similar) already made suggestions and upvote them instead.
Have fun playing on PikaNetwork!

Status
Not open for further replies.