Learn how to join our server and start playing in 60 seconds!
Play Now
  • Hey Guest, If you have any suggestions regarding the Forums/Website we would love to hear them!

Denied Minigames Make Ingame Sniping Punishable

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fach

Great Reporter
Username:
Fqch

Suggestion:
Make Ingame Sniping Punishable

Detailed description:
Please make Ingame-Sniping Punishable.

-There are players in Pika-Network.net which take pleasure in "Sniping" other Players.

-"Sniping" is when certain Players follow other Players in in-game lobbies to target and kill them for fun.

-Titan & Champion Rank Players have the ability to Specate other players using the "/spectate [Player]" command to follow the victim around as well as the ability to "/nick" themselfs which makes it harder to notice if one is being Sniped.

Reason(s):
This "Sniping" ruins the game experience of other players as it is extremely annoying and boring.

-The victims of "Sniping" can lose their Winstreak as well as ruin their Game Statistics due to being followed by Players which could be by far better then the victim.

-In my opinion, "Sniping" is getting out of hand in Pika-Network.net. It ruins the fun in enjoying playing the game normally. Once certain players dont like you, they will start "Sniping" you with a powerful team.

-The "Snipers" also often go completly overboard and start insulting or being toxic in general.

I so happened to get "Sniped" 3-4 times yesterday which resulted in a loss of my personel Winstreak. (200+ Wins)

-Here is a Imgur-Link of what happened after me and my team got "Sniped" yesterday:

-To be short, they were nicked and didnt stop following us around to insult us. After we left the game they even invaded a Discord Server I own to continue their nonsense.

Example(s):
1st Offence: 1 day IP-Ban; 2nd Offence: 7 days IP-Ban; 3rd Offence: 30 days IP-Ban; 4th Offence: 90 days IP-Ban; 5th Offence: Permanent IP-Ban

Last edited:

Diamond_Gamerzz

Great Reporter
/off command removes their ability to spectate you. Seems like that's more than enough.

Cute

Pika Lover
Cry more, you're glad you lost your ws yet go on and clown around and cry about getting sniped 🤡

ASSASSINX

Ultimate Legendary Pika
You can't do anything about getting sniped, try to play at some other time or nick itself as non ranked and play with your , they won't be able to find out about you and your team.

Axteroid

Configurator
Developer
My guy is so pressed that he made a suggestion to add a rule.

xDerpcat

Pika Lover
LOL bro started crying 😭 i can't, don't worry bro you are not the only one who lost their ws being sniped, deal with this situation, be a man instead, by considering other guilds basic "clowns" you basically make Everything worse. please fix your behavior first

mlk713

Pika Lover
Username:
Fqch

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

-There are players in Pika-Network.net which take pleasure in "Sniping" other Players.

-"Sniping" is when certain Players follow other Players in in-game lobbies to target and kill them for fun.

-Titan & Champion Rank Players have the ability to Specate other players using the "/spectate [Player]" command to follow the victim around as well as the ability to "/nick" themselfs which makes it harder to notice if one is being Sniped.

Reason(s):
This "Sniping" ruins the game experience of other players as it is extremely annoying and boring.

-The victims of "Sniping" can lose their Winstreak as well as ruin their Game Statistics due to being followed by Players which could be by far better then the victim.

-In my opinion, "Sniping" is getting out of hand in Pika-Network.net. It ruins the fun in enjoying playing the game normally. Once certain players dont like you, they will start "Sniping" you with a powerful team.

-The "Snipers" also often go completly overboard and start insulting or being toxic in general.

I so happened to get "Sniped" 3-4 times yesterday which resulted in a loss of my personel Winstreak. (200+ Wins)

-Here is a Imgur-Link of what happened after me and my team got "Sniped" yesterday:

-To be short, they were nicked and didnt stop following us around to insult us. After we left the game they even invaded a Discord Server I own to continue their nonsense.

Example(s):
1st Offence: 1 day IP-Ban; 2nd Offence: 7 days IP-Ban; 3rd Offence: 30 days IP-Ban; 4th Offence: 90 days IP-Ban; 5th Offence: Permanent IP-Ban
Worst suggestion ive ever seen. This is just skill issue(not being toxic)

Wilkyy

Username:
Fqch

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Skill issue.

TheReporter

Username:
Fqch

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Mad cuz bad. Get better.

mlks

Username:
Fqch

Suggestion:

Detailed description:

Reason(s):

Example(s):
Clown moment

Status
Not open for further replies.